• Start date
Fan the Fire September 2011
DOUBLE TROUBLE
Photographer: Bec Lorrimer
Stylist: The Wonderland Creative Agency
Hair: Tara Airlie
Make-Up: Tara Airlie
Model: Anja Konstantinova

^I LOVE Tavi's magazine. I know it's geared towards teenage girls (and sadly, just recently I am no longer in that age range) but it doesn't stop me from reading it. I wish a magazine like Rookie had been around when I was younger, it's so thoughtfully written and touches on a variety of subjects. Plus, they don't shy away from certain topics which some might consider "taboo" to talk about. It's rather refreshing really.

105693922475141350_FT493Kjb_f.jpg

matchbookmag.com

Does anyone else read Matchbook magazine? I always look forward to reading the new issue every month. It's not strictly fashion, rather "lifestyle," but it's always a fun read. I love that they've created this whole personality that they call the "matchbook girl," the sort of women that embodies the lifestyle they are selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coco Magazine - Issue 09 - Oct/12 - Jeanette Mathisen by Alex Falcao

New online magazine and that seems to be growing fast... Loved the cover!:woot:

issuu.com

Attachments

• CocoCover.jpg
    CocoCover.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
It´s a great cover! I saw some works of Alex Falcão, it´s a new photographer, his work is amazing!

Wow amazing cover! These type of underrated magazines make me wonder why other established titles don't experiment more with photographers. Will be definitely taking some time to look at the contents.

Not quite happy with the magazine itself, but I agree with the thought that major magazines should keep their eyes open concerning new talents. This cover (and some of the photos from the article inside) could perfectly fit into a major mag. This looks so new and fresh for a magazine cover! At least much better than many of T. Richardson's latest works for Bazaar, for example (and in my humble POV)...

It's a nice independent magazine, imo. Of course a bit amateurish, but with a nice and tasteful vision. At least much better than many of the other stuff on magcloud!

Any great Chinese men's fashion magazine to recommend anyone?

IZE #10 BAD
"Come And Take It"
Lydia & Patience @ QUE Models by Jake Jelicich
Stylist: Madeline Roberts
Make-Up Artist: Charlee Mayer

myfdb.com

IZE #10 BAD
"Ratbag"
Jess Haggie @ Asha by Janneke Storm
Stylist: The Haute Monster
Make-Up Artist: Kate Shanahan
Hair: Emma Brown @ Ink For Hair