Ysl Eyewear

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Poison, May 8, 2004.

View Users: View Users
  1. Poison

Poison New Member

Could you give me a help with finding past ysl eyewear collections. I have an opportunity to buy YSL glasses in a very good price, everything is ok but I must 100% that they are original.

And pliz tell me which elements they should or shouldn't have.

Please give me quick help!!! I've got only 24 hours to decide :unsure:

2. Meg

Meg inspired contemplation

I have YSL eyewear. style 2025 I think. It is a metal frame with Yves Saint Laurent written on the side in small script....what all do you want to know?

3. Poison

Poison New Member

Oh, and what is written on the frame, maybe, cause on mine there is 2082, i have to be sure they are original

4. Meg

alright so i took my lazy bum downstairs and got my glasses. they say 130 2075 (the style number) and 2YG on the inside of the frame on the left side and 130 Yves Saint Laurent (in the scriptive YSL writing) made in Italy CE on the right hand side. Hope that helps!

5. Orochian

Orochian New Member

All YSL frames produced after the brand's acquisition by the Gucci Group are licensed to the Safilo Group, so authentic ones should come with a small booklet with Safilo's name on the cover. Hope that helps.

6. Meg

All YSL frames produced after the brand's acquisition by the Gucci Group are licensed to the Safilo Group, so authentic ones should come with a small booklet with Safilo's name on the cover. Hope that helps. [/b][/quote]
    I got my eyewear from an authorized dealer, in the white leather YSL case, and this was...last year and I got no booklet.

7. Orochian

Orochian New Member

I got my eyewear from an authorized dealer, in the white leather YSL case, and this was...last year and I got no booklet. [/b][/quote]
    article on YSL-Safilo Licensing

It is an exclusive license effective until 2007 as far as I know, meaning all other productions of YSL eyewear had been terminated by the Gucci Group.

8. Meg

I wasn't contesting the safilo business, I was merely saying it's possible to get authentic eyewear without a booklet.