Yuliana Dementyeva

Givenchy F/W10 Paris :clap::clap::clap:

00010m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00160m.jpg
00570m.jpg

style

What an amazing first impression for such collection!

http://www.models.com/oftheminute/?p=16429
Yuliana/WM Model Management , Marilyn Agency Image courtesy of WM

The opening slot at Givenchy doesn’t always convert into a boom of editorial and campaign bookings but for Yuliana Dementyeva her debut as Girl 1 for the Fall 10 show certainly is generating heavy duty buzz in the industry. But then Yuliana’s chameleon ability puts her in a very good position to take her classic beauty across a wide range of editorial platforms. Beauty with strength is always that sure sell.

She looks quite different at Givenchy than in her polaroids (I know makeup, lighting, etc, I'm just sayin). I'm curious to see how far she goes.

A quick Google search...

justwm.wordpress

I think she looks best in natural/little makeup. So far I prefer her look in the polaroids to that from Givenchy or these.

^ that's great to hear! ^_^

she got an honourable mention on style.com:
With Fall 2010 fashion week officially over, we’ve pulled together our seasonal list of the top ten new runway strutters to watch. We were wowed by the Kirby twins, smitten with the Argentine stunners Tati Cotliar and Carla Gebhart, and love Celine campaign star Valerija Kelava. (Side note on her: Is it just us, or is she a dead ringer for fashion icon-of-the-moment Patti Smith?) But with only ten slots to fill, there were bound to be some very deserving honorable mentions. Some modelizers are no doubt rooting for Yuliana Dementyeva (left), the icy-hot Ukrainian who opened Riccardo Tisci’s Fall Givenchy show.

I was hoping she'd find a place in Givenchy campaign this season. Oh well, this is only the beginning for her.

^ Well, I hope that I'm wrong with this but I'm really not that sure if we should actually get our hopes high about Yuliana...

Givenchy F/W 10.11 Paris (O)

source: vogue.co.uk

here's her portfolio

dmanagementgroup

Yulia Dementieva for Vogue Paris

wow! :woot:

yuliana-dementieva-wm-models-just-wm-management-paris-mannequin-mannequinat-fashion-famous-model-agency-catwalk-defiles-mode-beauty-fashion-consulting-endorsement-beaute-agence-modeli.jpg

Photographe: Mario Sorrenti. Réalisation: Carine Roitfeld

Maquillage: Aaron de Mey. Coiffure: Luigi Murenu. “Model Maker”: Daniel Adric.

Assistants Réalisation: Benjamin Bruno et Anna Schiffel.

Source: http://blog.justwm.com/

omg!!:woot::woot:
This photo by Mario Sorenti is.. amazing!! Like magic :D

nice to see her especially since it's by Mario Sorrenti, but her "print season" was extremely weak apart of that.. I wonder how this will affect on future runway bookings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->