Zac Posen S/S 2016 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
Zac-Posen-RTW-SS16-NY-5205-1442258854-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

God this is so boring:rolleyes:. How can such a matronly collection come from a designer that's only 34 yrs old:shock:??

I actually think this is his best collection in ages. No gimmicks, good casting, good styling and the clothes seem to have an ease that Zac's work rarely has.

I really like the hues, especially the navy blues. There has been decades when navy blue doesn't show its face--and now that it has been in for a bit and continues to be so thrills me to no end. :rolleyes: Plus, I do really like many of the dresses.

This feels different from his usual signature silhouette, I like it. I agree with dior_couture1245, this is much better than usual.

This is absolutely stunning. It feels like he has finally evolved. Everything looks really good and I love his colour palette. Very demure yet doesn’t feel dark for summer.

interesting and mature collection, from the first look to the last

not a fan

but i never like what he does, it's just..not me :lol:

One of his better collections, some aspects of it feel more modern than usual.

Some really beautiful pieces in here.

a bit Ralph Rucci inspired no? suit, jackets and coats with holes and transparent details especially. but Zac can only dream his clothes will look same perfect as Ralph's

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->