Zanna Roberts Rassi

Le-21ème-Arrondissement-Fall-Winter-2011-2012-Mercedes-Benz-New-York-Fashion-Week-NYFW-New-York-City-Street-Style-Blog-84.jpg

21 arrondissement

that's kind of a nice twist on menswear... she looks polished and relaxed all at once.

that girl on the left is a socialite, right? she looks familiar but her name is completely slipping my mind...

*i like zanna's flowered pant look above ^_^

ack! that was going to be my guess! I should have gone with it but didn't want to embarrass myself :P

does anyone know who makes her sunglasses? such a great cat-eye...

This season's must-haves from Zanna Roberts Rassi‏

zanna_loves_01.jpg

zanna_loves_02.jpg

1. This will be spring’s answer to my hefty black leather biker jacket – the ultimate “I will wear it with everything” piece.

2. This is the dress I will wear for two monumental summer weddings I have - one in Canterbury England, one in Venice. Here's hoping for very different guest lists!

3. These have enough of a cat's eye to lift without going too retro.

4. Not feeling baggy. Nor distressed. Nor skinny. Just straight.

5. I can easily apply the "can I wear this" rule to this piece. One, to Coachella with beaten boots. Two, to a beach bbq in Montauk with flip-flops. Three, running around the city with sandals. Summer chic.

6. Because it gets chilly at night! And it will look cool with my pink McQ pants.

7. The sharp cut of a Helmut blazer makes them my favourite, especially when dressing for TV. Super smart without being stuffy.

8. Diving into one of spring’s biggest trends – sorbet – in a preppy not girly way.

9. Every season I buy an Equipment shirt - I love the simplicity of their cuts combined with a twist on a detail.

10. Sleek and minimal - the easy throw-on.

my-wardrobe.com

any new pictures from new york? i just love her style!

at the Costello Tagliapietra Fall 2013 show in New York

fashionologie.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->