Zara F/W 08.09 : Sasha Pivovarova and Patrick Petitjean

No, don't get me wrong, I already know that most of the high fashion models have modeled for Zara, and that you can model Valentino and Gap in the same season, or Dior and H&M.

It is just so strange still, for me, as a big Sasha fan, to see her from such a high-end label like Prada, and then to see her at Zara, which is more mid-range. And I'm aware that she might even be earning more now, and that she has other multiple campaigns. I'm just used to seeing her splashed in a magazine on the 2nd or 3rd page of ads in a Prada spread.

That's all. No diss to her.

Sasha looks great, as usual, even in a smaller campaign.

^i don't get this kind of propos ..
i mean a lot of good and experimented models have posed for Zara ....
and with zara, sasha gets some public view .... though i'm not sure zara's customers know her all. they'll know her face ....
how much does she earn for this ?!

a much different side of sasha than i'm used to
love the ad
and the jacket!

and with zara, sasha gets some public view .... though i'm not sure zara's customers know her all. they'll know her face ....

yeah, my friends always said "Gemma on Zara", coz you know gemma and sasha quite similiar.

Sasha looks awesome..she has such a cute smile...and she can't do wrong

I love the ads, but I think the smile kind of makes her look deranged.. oh well is that her signature? She's a great model though =)

No big Sasha fan, but she looks great here:D Very impressive.B)
Thanks *RedRuby*:flower::flower: Good find.

More pics ^_^ :heart:

225lfn6.jpg

zara1620sj7.jpg

zara2620tf5.jpg

zara3620wa9.jpg

zara4620wt1.jpg

stylio.pl

thx for posting, i thought it was from zara.com, they haven't change the site until now. it's till SS 08 and those ZARA ginza maronnier opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->