Zara S/S 2009 : Lara Stone, Hanne-Gaby and Thibault Oberlin

Oh. This is so disappointing. I think Lara looks nice though.

why Boyd isn't in the thread title.....:judge:....I appreciatte a lot the mods job :flower: but the guys are beeing left behind a bit in the threads tittles.

Last edited by a moderator:
... it's boring, and last season was far better with Sasha!...
But what a good surprise to see Hanne Gaby, she's oh so cute!!!

^ Exactly... To tell the truth, as you said, an "inspiration" :lol:.
The second look is screaming Balmain.

lol, given the fact that Balmain is seriously overpriced, i think Zara knocking off their stuff is a smart move :lol:

lol, given the fact that Balmain is seriously overpriced, i think Zara knocking off their stuff is a smart move :lol:

well as a person who can't afford it, i agree! i have no qualms about zara making knockoffs. i can't wait to get my hands on all of the balmain "inspired" shoes.

Am I the only one having trouble understanding the relation between the first two simplistic sets (Lara & Thibault) and Hanne & Boyd's wooden tavern?

I am thrilled at the prospect of Balmain knock offs, though :heart:

Also! Do we know who photographed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara has different lines. the more grown up, RTW "inspired" one, a younger, Frida Giannini's Gucci-esque one, TRF, and then some.

When I click on the HQ's in #17 it says 'Image Not Found' :doh:

When I click on the HQ's in #17 it says 'Image Not Found' :doh:

all of that posters images hosted with imagebam have been removed by the imagehost i would guess. Probably a legal issue.

I was in Zara today, and as I was waiting in the lonngg Q. I could not stop staring at Hanne-Gaby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->