Zara F/W 12.13 : Freja Beha, Jon Kortajarena & Sean O'Pry by David Sims

I love Sean's appearances for Zara. He looks incredible in black and white too.

Adore this. The video just makes me love this even more.
and what a terrific cast. Couldn't be any better.

Freja is so lovely and sexy in the video! Is this the first time Zara has a campaign video? I don't remember ever seeing one before. It's a very nice campaign. Obviously a great cast, nice setting, very elegant. What's not to love here? :wub:

This is gorgeous! Amazing cast and I love seeing Freja like this. The video's awesome, too!

Freja's hair looks like matted dog fur. But other than that I like this campaign, it has a great cinematic charm. Can't wait to see it when I shop for things I don't need.

That's very cool. I'm glad they tried to do something different, it really worked :heart:

it's a nice change for Zara, love the Man and Woman videos ^_^
although i'm not sure if Sean O fits in this kind of aesthetics, i think he looks better in sleeker images like his Ferragamo, Versace or previous Zara ads..

Like a black & white film, I am in love with this campaign. Freja, Jon, Sean and Cara can there be any other perfect cast than this. Pure greatness.

The energy of the store is going to feel so different with those savvy colored pictures being replaced with these black and white pictures. Not that I am complaining, it's not half bad..

Though I do like Cara's pictures because they have so much more energy, I feel as though they lack the kind of sophistication I think the Zara brand really has in such a cool and understated way.

i think it's a good changes that Zara doin this. love love love..

this cast, all of them are so charming! even Cara, which I'm not particularly fond of

These campaigns are unbelivable stunning,zara this season made the grade, i just wondering who deserve the merit of this result.
Does anybody know who is /are the photographer/photographers?
( meaby David Sims...?! he shot the previous campaign so..)
and the stylist?...I was seraching for the names but I can't find any informations until now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->