Zara S/S 2015 : Grace Hartzel, Ine Neefs & Jean Campbell by Jamie Hawkesworth

myran

Reaction score
Styled by Jane How. :heart:

*zara.com

I like it. Very HF, throw a Louis Vuitton logo and I´d believe it :smile:

Did they intentionally style the girls in rip-off versions of campaigns they've been in? Ine is in bootleg Valentino, Grace is in bootleg Saint Laurent & Jean is in bootleg Louis Vuitton. I really hope there's a few shots of Amanda Murphy in bootleg Prada. :rolleyes:

They're all so white....I wish they would use a girl of colour or some sort of actual intrigue. They're all so dull looking.

Top five of the season for me. Beautiful photography and perfect styling, though maybe a bit young for Zara?

Ine looks incredible :wub:

I've yet to be really bowled over by Jean Campbell. They could gladly have added Natalie instead, just for a bit of variety. Ine and Grace looks stunning, especially Ine. It's nice to see Jamie bring his quirky spark to Zara.

On any other circumstance i would criticize the blatant trend-hopping, but at least it's a winner trend-hopping. Hawkesworth is seriously one of the best things in the industry right now.

Love Jamie's work. His point of view works perfectly and gives a whole new feeling to the brand!

Hawkesworth is seriously one of the best things in the industry right now.

Agreed. Everything he does is just so pretty. Love his colours.
This is no exception. The girls look stunning.

Tryly amazing. Jamie is one of the best photographers out there right now, he makes this look so simple yet so beautiful. Love it

Never really cared about her but Jean looks so gorgeous in that B&W shot :blink:
it's a beautiful campaign, love love Jamie's work but the cast leaves me cold - so lacklustre. diversity doesn't hurt, also.

I couldn't be happier to see that Jamie shot this! He's such a fantastic photographer!

i love it, it makes me want to buy some things especially that yellow suede dress :heart:

Amazing campaign, definitly Hawkesworth is one of the photographers of the new generation.

I can't wait to buy those gladiators and that red maxi dress.

except that this is no ad campaign, since Zara doesn't do campaigns.

those are catalog shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->