Zenia "Zen" Sevastyanova

oops, was gonna replace those (^) with the full set, but here they are anyways

Marie Claire South Africa February 2012

jamienelsonphoto

alright, I think this is my last of the night. it's a nice video but there are lots of flashing colors so if you don't like that kind of thing then beware

youtube.com/arambedrossian

and also the original source of the Paul de Luna video is his vimeo account

575295_10151691209125104_10150095981170104_24110.jpg

facebook/IMGModels

A CASTING WITH INEZ AND VINOODH IN NEW YORK. 100 WOMEN PHOTOGRAPHED IN BLK DNM WOMEN’S TUX JACKET 11. PORTRAITS EXCLUSIVELY FOR BLKDNMCLOSEUP.COM. 4 OUT OF 40 POSTED EVERY DAY.

ZEN (IMG) IN TUX JACKET 11

WOMEN’S TUX JACKET 11: FULLY TAILORED, DROPPED SHOULDER BLAZER WITH OVER-SIZED, MASCULINE CUT AND SATIN-DETAILED LAPEL.

blkdnmcloseup.com

Zen Sevastyanova (in) Model’s Raw Moments

After Chanel FW 2012.13… This was my first true impression of Zen, and it was a lovely one. Personally, my favorite kind of girls is the one that is goofy and does not mind looking weird, imperfect, and off in photos — the one that enjoys being a part of the image and is comfortable enough with herself to deviously and consciously make unpretty faces. Those are the girls that are not jaded by life (yet and hopefully they never will be), and those are the girls that make me smile most and inspire me. <3

bonaelamour

Dazed & Confused July 2012 : Zenia Sevastyanova by Kacper Kasprzyk

Models: Zenia Sevastyanova (Cover) and Katryn Kruger at IMG, Cora Emmanuel at Ford NY, Mackenzie Drazan and Madison Headrick at Marilyn, Maria Bradley at DNA

models via pellucid

V#78 Fall Preview 2012
#Instaglam
Photographer:
Kacper Kasprzyk
Stylist: Jay Massacret
Models: Marte Mei Van Haaster, Zen Sevastyanova, Franzi Mueller, Elza Luijendijk, Irina Nikolaeva & Laura Kampman
Make-Up: Frank B.
Hair: Duffy
Set Designer: Kate McCollough

vmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"