Zina Zinovenkova

manette

Reaction score
Many thanks to Mariemaud and Penny for featuring Zina on FDIB. She's absolutely stunning :heart:

She's Avant's newest find and we love her first tests. We had an opportunity to glimpse at her very first pictures abd were already impressed, just waiting for some tests to come out to make a proper article on Zina. Refinement from head to toe without looking "aristocratic", refinement from ears to chin. As her face was carefully drawn, all in details like a timeless piece of art. Well, we won't raise the debate between contemporary art and all-time classics yet if we wanted to we'd simply say Zina could be the missing link between botw. "So now" as well as she could easily be a icon from the past. Whatever decade you might choose.
FDIB

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy that you love this girl, find her amazing as well, she's very shy for the moment and needs to travel before go to NY or Paris,
She reminds me Toma Barkova, the same body and delicate features, it doesn't mean that Zina looks like Toma, but they have the same type

She's an amazing find Yulya :smile: I'm really looking forward to seeing more from her!

as I said before Zina is very new, she'll turn 16 in December, I have some polas

f378d24c6867t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thx for the pics! Another girl from Avant with incredible potential. She's featured on O2W at the moment. Her full name is Olya Zinovenko (Zina).

zinafw7.jpg

o2w

and here are her stats

hair:Light Brown
eyes:Blue
height:180cm / 5′11″
bust:80 cm / 31.5″
waist:59 cm / 23″
hips:84 cm / 33″

place of origin: Russia
date of birth: December 9 1992

^ That's such an amazing pic. I can't wait to see which NY agency signs her.

2z7ilj5.jpg

o2w

Well, I know Zina is the nickname, and the given one my Avant, but I'm changing the the thread title to her full name for easier searchability. Oh, and because it says so here.

Zina13.jpg

(avant)

Like a little Snejana/Kass hybrid, which benefits from the best of both models. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, she's in the V Mag/Supreme search? I'll have to vote for her! ^_^ Here's two new Polaroids from vmagazine.com :flower:

These are lovely pictures, although her skin worries me. :ninja: Well really, it doesn't me so much, but I know that in order to save the time and costs of serious airbrushing, most clients will want a model's skin naturally as flawless as possible. Of course many people are prone to occasional breakouts, and may not be regularly prone to blemishes. However, I would think if Olya's skin was usually quite clear, they would have waited to snap some Polaroids when her skin looked clearer again... cause in these Polaroids her skin looks pretty bad. :doh:

Attachments

• zina.jpg
    zina.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 169
  • zina2.jpg
    zina2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 24
Oh, she's in the V Mag/Supreme search? I'll have to vote for her! ^_^ Here's two new Polaroids from vmagazine.com :flower:

These are lovely pictures, although her skin worries me. :ninja: Well really, it doesn't me so much, but I know that in order to save the time and costs of serious airbrushing, most clients will want a model's skin naturally as flawless as possible. Of course many people are prone to occasional breakouts, and may not be regularly prone to blemishes. However, I would think if Olya's skin was usually quite clear, they would have waited to snap some Polaroids when her skin looked clearer again... cause in these Polaroids her skin looks pretty bad. :doh:

Maybe not, after all, they let her wear that unflattering sweater/jumper/whatever people want to call it according to their country of origin. :lol: But yes, the bad skin was the first thing I noticed in those polas. Plus they just don't make the best of her good features...Oh well, I hope she does well anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->