Zoe Loveland

acester

Reaction score
I searched her name and found nothing.

She's from perth! Lol and no I'm not favouring perth people I saw her in Australian Vogue recently and wanted to find out about her.

Born:1987
Where:Perth, Australia
Height:177 cm
Bust:86 cm
Waist:63 cm
Hips:86 cm
Bookings:Chadwick Australia,IMG

here are some pictures

:heart: her..... look at her in those skinny pants, her legs look great... cute shoes, too, i might add.

029bj.jpg

TheSoCalledPrep said:
:heart: her..... look at her in those skinny pants, her legs look great... cute shoes, too, i might add.

i luv the shoes too!

063wg.jpg

She looks similar to Kamila S in this pic. I don't know what to think of her, she doesn't really stand out.

i can't find anything else on her.

O2W say that shes born in 1988 and supermodels.nl say shes born in 1987:shock:

acester said:
i can't find anything else on her.

O2W say that shes born in 1988 and supermodels.nl say shes born in 1987:shock:

shes an '87 baby, same year as gem ward and amy finno and went to MLC with finno.
my friend is her best friend, i went to school with gemma, have been to parties that finno was at, lol perth is so small, i love it!

you went to school with gemma? what was she like?!

and back on topic...i think zoe is very pretty...she looks amazing in that first picture

POO I LOVE PERTH TOO!!
is the zoe??? because its the MAFW and its aussie and all..
Cohen et Sabine

from this month Hintmag

zoeloveland.jpg

Zoe Loveland

Agency: IMG
Smoldering Sagittarian Zoe Loveland is new to America's shores, but has made more than a few waves getting there. The animal-loving teen from Western Australia appeared in Australian Harper's Bazaar, Link magazine and the island continent's hottest underground publication, Summer Winter. Now, however, it's Surfing USA for Zoe.

She looks like the girl version of Olivier Theyskens!

found this on the Russh site..from issue 4 I'll try uploading them on imageshack to see if you can see them better, I'm just kinda against imageshack atm:lol:

[russhaustralia]

here's a small picture of her backstage at Tina Kalivas^_^

[russhaustralia]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->