Zuzana Macasova

She really has a special beauty and wears it well...
she shows style along with any style she wears.

thanks !!! she's always sensational in eds !!

here is another one:
Editorial from Grazia Italia

mnpmodels

Gorgeous ed!!!! Thank you!!! She is the ultimate editorial girl. I wish her more luck to get some campaigns too!!! She deserves it!!! And I am sure her agency would be very happy as well :D :D :D .

:woot: Royal-Galliano you have to be czech I guess, right?? Since that is exactly the mag from where i scanned the ed posted above. Thank you for posting it mine was damaged.

John Black said:
:woot: Royal-Galliano you have to be czech I guess, right?? Since that is exactly the mag from where i scanned the ed posted above. Thank you for posting it mine was damaged.
You're right and welcome! :wink::flower:

Dolce Vita 10*04
by Petr Weigl
[scanned by me]

Och thanx again - havent seen this one :woot: :woot: :woot:. Great picture - I would like to have her as my own nurse. Is also the male model credited (i guess no but you never know).

^ Milan Machník (Company Models) :wink:

Zuza's got edit in this issue too, but I'm too lazy to scan it now... :rolleyes::innocent:

You are awesome!! You dont have to scan it - I am not so thrilled by her look from this period anyway. I just like that cover its a funny picture.

For some strange reason she is growing on me more and more right now even though she is not so popular anymore as she used to be few seasons ago.
UK Marie Claire

scanned by me

New editorial from Votre Beaute. In the 3rd pic her legs look very skinny dont know if this is just photoshoped or ...

acemodels

thanks for all John Black, wonderful work !! :woot::heart::flower: she's absolutely the queen of editorials...:heart:

Zuzana was in Hong Kong in April of 2006 :woot:

W020060420517746219823.jpg
W020060420517747971832.jpg

Armani, Hong Kong
W020060407606302302176.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back