Zuzanna Bronczyk

Agynes

Reaction score
Zuza Bronczyk finalist of Supermodels sophisti contest, already signed with New Age models (Poland).

She is 15.

arrowr.jpg
Height:
arrowr.jpg
Bust:
arrowr.jpg
Waist:
arrowr.jpg
Hips:
arrowr.jpg
Shoes:
arrowr.jpg
Eyes:
brown
arrowr.jpg
Hair:
blond

1276688422e865e7.jpg
127668842315a9e49fd.jpg
1276688423af1543be49b.jpg
1276688426cf6786b02c4.jpg

newagemodels.pl

She won! Congratulations!:flower: I can't wait to see what's next!:woot:

I'm not happy that she won... 3 years far away from family, school, friends - is it not too long for girl who is now 15 years old?
By the way I hope that Zuza is great choice, that she'll represent Poland as good as she can... Wish her luck :smile:

Why 3 years? Do you know with what agency she'll sign a contract? (and can you maybe know where I can watch the finale online?:flower: )

Wow, so she won. :D I'm just wondering how she will overcome her shyness. She's so calm and shy... But I'm happy for her, she's got a potential :wink:

Ford Models, because it's her contract, which is worth 100 000$ and takes 3 years in New York.

Well I think she was aware of this before and still, she decided to take part in the constest and she had to have permission from her parents. I remember her dad saying that if she won it will be a beginng of a career for her and other things (school?) will have to wait. And her mum said that in the show she seems very shy and quiet, but the truth is that she is different than that and has a character- something like that:wink:

I had a friend who had similar situation. She also won a contract and had almost the same amount of money. She won it when she was 15/16 like Zuza but she "started" her contract when she had 18 years old-she started modeling full time. I don't think Zuza will be sent immediately to NY. But who knows..I might be wrong.

Maybe she's shy in show, not in real life. It doesn't mean that she isn't shy when she is around other people, with people she doesn't know. I hope she will get some confidence and that she won't be shy anymore :smile:

I don't understand. She won 100000$ contract with Ford in June and now sh'e taking part in Ford Supermodels?:blink:

If you follow Ford Models on Twitter (and you should), then this will not come as any news to you or any of the other 16K people who have viewed this photo. On Saturday at an intimate ceremony in Tribeca the winner and runners-up for the Ford Models Supermodel of the World 2010 competition were chosen. We are proud to announce that the winner is Danica Magpantay (Philippines) and the runners-up are Zuzanna Bronczyk (Poland) and Kristina Gromovaite (Lithuania). The winner and two runners-up will be staying in New York through Fashion Week F/W 11 where we anticipate they will be extremely busy. Please join us in congratulating all three on a fine finish to what is an extraordinary competition.

Credits include: Photography, Ned & Aya Rosen; Styling, Aya Rosen; Hair, Hitomi Mura; Illusion of makeup with lighting and retouching, Ned Rosen.

fordmodelsblog.com

Photography by David Urbanke
Styling by Michelle Chung
Makeup by Jen Romano

zuzana1.jpg
zuzana4.jpg

zuzanabeaty.jpg
zuzana2.jpg

I'm curious to see what's next for her^_^ But she doesn't look 15 (or 16?) for me. I would say she's no older than 13...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->