Coming Soon by Yohji Yamamoto

Does anyone know what stores will be stocking this? Oddly enough, the Yohji store in NYC isn't and they are searching for me who will be, but in the meantime...:flower:

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

afpbb

the store dernier cri in the meatpacking district in nyc is carrying the womens line..and odin is carrying mens..

^^^ Only if your mind is in the gutter :innocent:

:lol: :heart:

omg great !! i like !!!! gorgeous collection ........:wub:B)
thanks for the pics Inaya:heart::flower:

So I stopped by Dernier Cri today and they JUST got their shipment - it was still in boxes. They pulled out two pieces for me to look at - they seemed nice - a thin, blousy oatmeal colored cowl neck and a nice blue sweater. They did not have any of the button downs I was interested in (particularly the floral print one), but I told them I'd check back later once they unpack everything. The pieces I saw were nice basics and good add-ons to any wardrobe, but I couldn't really get a feel for the collection since they were such basics. I can't wait to see more, though. I tried on the cowl neck and it fit really nicely, the material felt nice against the skin. I'd rather pay $200 bucks for it than for something like a t-shirt from The Row. I did hold out, though, because I wanted to see the entire collection.

If anyone else knows any other stockists in NYC, please let me know!

is it less expensive the the main line?

significantly less expensive...

some very nice pieces, few things I think i'll get for myself. some nice, very stiff denim jeans that I really liked. i've seen the entire collection, its great but some throwaway pieces as well, graphic tee's and hoodies and things of that nature.

Ive seen some images of the spring collection, and I must say its much, much better than this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->