Yohji Yamamoto

089339.jpg

089339back.jpg

Picture Credit: Anastasia USA (anastasiausa.net)

vintage yohji yamamoto homme blazer, maybe late 80s-early 90s. each half made of a different fabric. the two halves attach with adjustable straps on the back, but are completely detachable from one another. 3/4 sleeves. (photos by me)
yy1.jpg

yy2.jpg

can't karma you again but thanks for sharing!!! lovely :D

Inaya...I love your creamy white sweater!!!
This thread is a good idea, I love Yohji.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is cool fashion.fashoff, i love it!

inaya thanks for starting this thread, i'm surprised it wasn't dreamt up earlier. :flower:
and congratulations on the latest acquisition, the long sleeves i'm sure look even more lovely on.

wire, you have some brilliant pieces, all of which suit you tremendously well.
the long f/w coat is particularly beautiful.

Inaya, that sweater looks so comfortable and soft! You always find the neatest things.

fashion.fashoff I'd love to see a fit with that DB straight jacket

thanks skot!

just won this on Y! YY pour homme sheer suit, micropinstripe black/grey hemp/poly/rayon pics from Y! japan
sorry for the label pic, this aren't my own pics....x_X

aa0801012-img600x450-1214553147j5euiy65602.jpg
aa0801012-img600x450-1214553148ulj9up65602.jpg
aa0801012-img600x450-1214553148koj1qo65602.jpg

wire-artist, love the sleeve detail, the big pockets and the fact its micropinstripe, looks like the perfect summer suit. I hope you wear it with suspenders...If I were a guy I would have outbid you for this.

I love how thin it is... sooo nice, w.a. :crush:

the perfect summer suit, that's what I'm always going after hehe
I'll wear it with suspenders of course, in fact wearing suspenders it's much better during summer the air flows better, + is much more stylish imo, and the fabric moves much better when walking.
I posted an ivory suit from this collection, and if the new one the same concept the suit might have like 30 hidden pockets O_O

recently got these Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme suspender pants from 1989 :heart:

front:
2631278641_6779c85e88_o.jpg

back:
2632101798_f9224751f8_o.jpg

^ Thanks so much :woot: :flower: I adore them, I wear them all the time.. so versatile!

thank you for starting this fantastic thread!!! :heart:

^ Thanks so much :woot: :flower: I adore them, I wear them all the time.. so versatile!

now, how much groveling will be necessary to get you to post a pic of yourself wearing those amazing pants!? :angel:

:innocent:

has anyone checked out the coming soon line by yamamoto..i plan on going to check it out here in NY on friday... i will post my findings!

lmelanie, have you heard of any NYC stockists for Coming Soon other than Odin? Because I am assuming that will be men's only....:ermm:

yeah there is a place in the meatpacking district called dernier cri that is carrying it..its on washington st. near helmut lang

:woot:

dernier cri is right down the street from me!!! thanks for the info. :flower::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweerechtvier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->