Christian Dior S/S 2007 : Gemma Ward by Craig McDean

I think Gemma's face seems uncomfortable.I don't know why I think Dior's ads have been a huge disappointment for three seasons in a row.

The angle makes her face look slightly distorted, I don't like these ads at all.

I've been waiting for these since forever, and whereas they're not bad, I'm a little dissapointed to be honest...

The Campaign Is Terrible In My Opinion Compared With The Nick Knight Pictures.
The Photos Has No Brightness, Is Boring, The Lighting Is So Simple, I Think Its Pour.

I feel like these could've been a lot better. . .Gemma's expression is just really blank.

the white suit is stunning, but i hate these ads. there's way more that could've been done with this collection.

^ You just envy! :P

It looks watery, Gummy looks like a ******** piranha gasping for breath so the whole effect is nothing overwhelming... Plus ugh that boring and bad McDean... :ermm:

I had expected more!

OMG... i was just wondering before maybe Dior should use some one else instead on Nick Knight and Kate Moss, Giesele <-(can't remember how to spell!!) not that they are not good but it's has been too long that they are together... same as Daria with Chanel...

and i am glad that it finally happens... tho the ads do look a bit like the Nick Knight ones...

Love them...

Royal-Galliano said:
I had expected more!

well you knew it would be Gummy, so it's unfair to expect more. I think she did the best she could B)

In my opinion Dior ads are very boring lately
it has nothing to do with the atmosphere at Galliano's shows
while we are excited every single season about his ideas, those ads are just ads

At least I'm glad to see Gemma. Everybody seems to be totally bored of her, and there's a thing to talk about :kiss:

^not everyone is bored with Gemma just a small vocal few

I wrote "seems to be". I meant most of the people I know :smile:

Dior ads used to be good, well...five to four years ago,...what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too fond of the 'holding the bag' poses. Not the best ads Dior did thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->