Gucci S/S 2007 : Freja Beha Erichsen and Milana Bogolepova by Craig McDean

kuba01

Reaction score
"Gucci, meanwhile, has had Freja Beja, Milena Bogolopova, Nicholas Bemberg and Mathias Lauridsen photographed by Craig McDean for its spring/summer 2007 ads."

source: vogue.co.uk

* Freja for Gucci is a perfect fit. However, Gucci is taking a risk with putting Milana in the Spring/Summer campaign - shes a virtual unknown! The ad campaign will be interesting nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Below are two pictures of Milana Bogolepova, at Gucci S/S 07, for those who don't know her well :

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Milana at Gucci S/S 07, HQs :

celeb city

Good cast!

But this was reported by zehenspitze some weeks before, so I was disappointed when I opened thread. Maybe we should do like in magazine forum and not start threads until we have a pic? :ermm:

wow glad to see Milana here !!! She's really adorable and deserves more attention, this campaign is really good for her !!!

I saw a men's ad in the February issue of British GQ and it has two guys lounging on a bed and Freja with them. It's very hippie-chic...It's nice, but nothing to exciting...(If I had a scanner I would be more than delighted to scan it in for everyone, but alas, I do not:blush: )

I'm thrilled for Milana. THRILLED. :smile: It's so sad how excited I get about campaign news.

I can totally see Milana for Gucci; her face made me instantly recall the ads with Iselin and Snejana, which for some reason I liked :P

Milana is a good choice for Gucci - they dont need a famous model for their campaign - they can actually make the model famous with this campaign. Ok its not like in Tom Ford´s Gucci land but Gucci is still poverful.

Wow, Freja is really racking up the campaigns! And the cast seems very cool. =]

LostInNJ said:
I saw a men's ad in the February issue of British GQ and it has two guys lounging on a bed and Freja with them. It's very hippie-chic...It's nice, but nothing to exciting...(If I had a scanner I would be more than delighted to scan it in for everyone, but alas, I do not:blush: )

:woot: :woot: Who is on the cover of the GQ magazine?

I really would have preferred someone like Snejana as opposed to Freja - to me, she's somewhat dull in print.

Why does it matter that Milana is a "virtual unknown" ?

A lot of people looking at the ads would have no idea who Freja is either.

I don't understand ... could someone please explain. :smile:

Elle :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->