Christian Dior S/S 2007 : Gemma Ward by Craig McDean

Honestly, not so keen on these ads, a little disappointed at Craig McDean.

It's dull!

IMO, the best Dior was S/S 2006 with Stella Tennant recently. I really liked it.

looks like a max mara campaign to me. nothing special.

V0GUE_0BSESSi0N said:
Gemma looks great. ^_^ But, arghh, I WANT SOME COLOURS!!!

Right
icon6.gif
somehow the ads looks just too grey for me :ninja:

the "mood" or "feeling" of the ads reminds me of her editorial in SS06 issue of Pop magazine

the ads are a bit boring to me...but my opinion is biased since I don't like her.

finally a campaign that i really liked..those ads give summer feelings for this season's trends well..:heart:

I don't like it, the expression on her face on evry single picture is just off.

I think I prefer Nick Knight for Dior to Craig McDean
I'm dispointed

I don't blame Gemma, I blame Dior. Dior ads are really boring the SH*T out of me for the past several years.

Gemma is such a beautiful girl with an amazing figure. The collection was super boring, but she's working it!

I reaqlly like them! a bit weird hair, but weird hair is in these days (-> versace, valentino :D )

At least it doesn't have the awful hairstyling of the show...now I can see the clothes without looking at those horrible girls...I call it "maniac depressive cut"
Seriously Monsieur Christian Dior would roll over in his grave yard if he sees that hair cut on a show with his name on it!

Gemma Is gorgeous, being more mature definitely suits her, I mean she is older now than when she started and you can see that in her work...
the "showing the accesories" thing...for me it is so disgraceful, it breaks the whole composition of the picture.

These Dior ads have a weird appeal to them. Gemma is definitely working the clothes/accessories though.

Gemma's face looks really weird ..
My mum even say she looks like a goldfish :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->