Romina Lanaro
Sasha Pivovarova
Shalom Harlow
Shannan Click
Snejana Onopka
Stephanie Seymour
Tasha Tilberg
Vlada Roslyakova

How often do we get to see that.. amazing! Whoever did the casting was doing a great job because it is a great collection of girls. Even though I would've excluded some and included some others...

The cover is amazing !!! but the true the editorials from inside no liked much i think the styling are very bored, and i think is so much craig mcdean have all eds

All editorials are boring. So you choose either quality or quantity. THis time was the latter. But anyway it was great to see 50 (!!!) models in one issue.

Although I find the eds quite boring (I usually hate black and white editorials) I think it will be a good buy. I would like to remember all my favorite models, models that inspired me and so on...when I am a little older, and cannot remember some of their names. It is a nice issue to look back on, I think.

Sweet rus said:
All editorials are boring. So you choose either quality or quantity. THis time was the latter. But anyway it was great to see 50 (!!!) models in one issue.
:shock: Sophie's choice! :doh::cry:

Yeah, the issue is boring, but I am going to buy it because of the quantity of models, I admit.

thanks soooooooo much for the scans~Diorette!!:flower: :flower:

love thisissue of Vogue Paris!:kiss:

Mr-Dale said:
Ahh ok, thanks Diorette!

I just realised that there are actually 50 models in total in this issue:

Angela Lindvall
Anja Rubik
Anna Mariya Urazhevskaya
Behati Prinsloo
Carmen Kass
Caroline Trentini
Coco Rocha
Daiane Conterato
Doutzen Kroes
Du Juan
Elise Crombez
Erin Wasson
Freja Beha Erichsen
Gemma Ward
Han Hye Jin
Hana Soukupova
Hannelore Knuts
Heather Bratton
Hilary Rhoda
Hye Park
Iekeliene Stange
Irina Lazareanu
Iselin Steiro
Jeisa Chiminazzo
Jessica Stam
Julia Dunstall
Karen Elson
Lily Donaldson
Liya Kebede
Lonneke Engel
Malgosia Bela
Marcelle Bittar
Mariacarla Boscono
Missy Rayder
Morgane Dubled
Natasa Vojnovic
Natasha Poly
Olga Throkova
Olya Ivanisevic
Querelle Jansen
Rachel Alexander
Raquel Zimmermann
Romina Lanaro
Sasha Pivovarova
Shalom Harlow
Shannan Click
Snejana Onopka
Stephanie Seymour
Tasha Tilberg
Vlada Roslyakova

How often do we get to see that.. amazing! Whoever did the casting was doing a great job because it is a great collection of girls. Even though I would've excluded some and included some others...

I don't know if it has been said before, but I think it's like a "top 50 working models" issue, but I guess that's pretty obvious anyway. B)

(Except for Heather of course.)

why so many of you think the eds are boring? i admit Marie-Amelie's ed is kind of a letdown to me, but the rest are all incredible.i really like this issue, not only because of the diversity of models, but also because of the fact that the focus is on this season's fabulous clothes.

Omnis said:
I don't know if it has been said before, but I think it's like a "top 50 working models" issue, but I guess that's pretty obvious anyway. B)

(Except for Heather of course.)
i don't agree. Where is Julia ? and Daria ? and Eugenia ? and Irina ? and Tanya ? and flavia ? and inguna ? and izabel goulart ? and cameron russel ? and Lisa Cant ? and Solange ? and... so on :P

and seriously... Marcelle bitar (to just name her) one of the most working models right now ? :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there are a lot of names missing if it were a top 50 of working models. Patricia, Bette, Lily C, Marta etc. Also I don't think Olga and Olya are worthy of being on such a list.. or Shalom :ninja: I rather think that it is a prediction of coming season's all star list for the shows and mags in the eyes of McDean. Or perhaps it is just great casting :P

PS: Irina is in it taben :flower:

taben said:
i don't agree. Where is Julia ? and Daria ? and Eugenia ? and Irina ? and Tanya ? and flavia ? and inguna ? and izabel goulart ? and cameron russel ? and Lisa Cant ? and Solange ? and... so on :P

and seriously... Marcelle bitar (to just name her) one of the most working models right now ? :ninja:

I'm not missing anyone .. :P He-he.

I admit, I was a bit fast to type that post. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->