Addicted to buying fashion magazines, who has the same problem??

^^ Good start!! When you start not being able to walk into a room due to them being piled up everywhere, then you're really there!!!:woot::lol:

:rofl: It will take 9860857754 years for me to get there, I'm skint anyway :cry:

hahaha I just came out with this thread and I also have this big addiction to buy Fashion Magazines!! ahhahaha but its great to go into your room and see lost of them!! LOL

^^ Good start!! When you start not being able to walk into a room due to them being piled up everywhere, then you're really there!!!:woot::lol:

Ohhh my god, I think I am! How horrible it is to love every millimeter of those glossy pages full of heavenly beauty! :heart:

Last year I had like 6 or 7....5 feet stacks of magazines in my room...I could not even walk inside!!!....And I am not counting the boxes and boxes I have in the garage!
:innocent:
Luckily my father made a storage outside in the back yard and I placed many there only leaving my favorite in my room's library....My mother thinks I am sick! jajaja! I have over a thousand! :o

I have such a problem with loving them so much I even bag every single one of them inside a special plastic baggy taped and all! I cannot let anyone but my brother touch them!

I am crazy but I am addicted to them....I must STOP!

AmpopBoy B)

I used to be, majorly. Buy practically every fashion magazine and tabloid...tabloids mainly cos I got bored with the fashion ones after 10 minutes...Why buy fashion magazines now that you have TFS, unless it's a must buy...now I have other addictions :ninja:

Can you believe that I haven't brought any other September issue other than Vogue Paris? :shock:

well half of them are crap anyways...just get the bi-annuals...

OMG! Perfect thread for me. :shifty: :ninja: :innocent: Although I only started collecting I constantly buy back issues to build my collection because one month's worth of magazines doesn't keep me occupied. It's getting pretty bad too I just bought 13 Vogue Paris' in a month. :shock: My parents are getting sick of my addiction, but, like MMA said, I have no intention on giving it up. ^_^

I keep most of mine semi hidden away...I don't think anyone I know would understand..Even though I've worked in the business, it can be a little awkward sometimes... :(

i have a serious magazine addiction problem. my collection doubled over the past year.

today i went to my magazine shop and asked for vogue us may. the store owner then informed me that they wouldn't have the issue until friday. then without thinking i said, "i can't wait five days!" then he looked at me like i was crazy, so i left. :ninja:

^ lol! my collection tripled last year. im currently having a headache over where to store them because my shelf is filled to the brim.

i have this habit of buying mags but not reading them. i just like to buy to keep them and be proud of them. :lol: even if i can find HQ scans of the eds here, i still need to buy them to hold them. omg...... this sounds really crazy.........

i love magazine addicts ! this thread is so funny.
i stole 2 magazines from a store by me today, you know how they just have them at like tables at some stores. like around chair areas and stuff they had Foam, and some old nylons. and they were pretty battered
and my friend works there and we were talking and somehow the magazines got into my bag. i am not a good person! but i promised I would pay her for them... because i kinda wanna keep em
oh im a bad person

^ same! i stole some too in some waiting room! i just had to have it becos it was one of Coco's earliest works before she became so big and when she was in my country. it was really old and i figured they wouldn't even notice its disappearance from the pile. :lol:

omg we need rehab!

I used to have this problem; I blew like 200 euroes (imported magazines are expensive here) on magazines montly. But ever since my favorite models sort of retired from printworks, my wallet is saved.

i can buy in my country russsian fashion magazines
i started collect them in june 2008 and now i have near 90
i spent near 35 euro for magazines in one month
most of them cost 4-7 euros (not expensive, i think)

This is defiantly my thread. My addiction is getting worse.
Everyone's allowed at least one addiction, right? :ninja:

^^ Yes, one...Thank God Chanel makes so few men's things...I would be in very serious trouble... :doh:
My worst thing is the doctor's waiting room..often the magazines are old and they don't mind if you take them...but sometimes... :huh: I've even taken to bringing my own newspaper, and sometimes the magazine gets mixed in with the paper when I leave...I don't know how it happens... :unsure:

i started buying mags when i was 13 but the past 3 years my money has been towards magazines,mainly expensive foreign ones :/

if you ever visit my place my room has this "little" corner shelf(2m high) filled with magazines and i recently had to chuck away huge collection that was on the floor but don't worry they were only australian vogue,nylons,w and those shopping mags (its suppose to last like a season?)

and the funny thing to my addiction is that the store owners now knows me cause i frequently visit them :smile:

well, my addiction started when i was 15 y/o. :smile: all my money right now was spent buying fashion magazines. that is why i am poor as hell! :lol: kiddin'. my mom even threatened me that she will do a garage sale of my magazines or will burn them IN FRONT OF ME if i do not let go of them. :lol: sigh, they can't blame us if we have this disease. :lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->