Andrea Brueckner Handbags

Be warned! I bought from minitrunkshow on Ebay on Sept. 2. She has since then made her feedback private and has received 2 negatives and changed her username to minitrunkSHOP. I still have not received my bag. I just filed with paypal. Grrrrr.:angry:

glamgurl said:
Be warned! I bought from minitrunkshow on Ebay on Sept. 2. She has since then made her feedback private and has received 2 negatives and changed her username to minitrunkSHOP. I still have not received my bag. I just filed with paypal. Grrrrr.:angry:

Going to Paypal is the best recourse, Glamgurl. I've been down that road myself and did receive my credit. The process can take a few weeks, but paypal provides periodic updates. B)

Thanks guys. :flower: It's nice to have people understand. I filed with paypal and have to wait for the process but I will get my money in the end. I should have waiting another 2 weeks to purchase from a store but was in a hurry because I wanted it so much. :blush: Lesson learned.

glamgurl said:

Sorry to hear you got taken but glad Paypal is reimbursing you. What's ironic is that I just sold my AB bag on ebay but before listing the auction almost had it sold privately to someone who backed out at the last minute. She sent me a link to minitrunk's auction, "her favorite ebay seller", and asked if I would lower the price on my bag to undercut minitrunk. I declined, and wonder if she went with ebay and got taken as well. When I saw mini's auction, I wondered why she was advertising the large size bag in a medium auction, and didn't include pictures of the actual bag she was selling, just one of LL carrying a large. It just didn't sit right with me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I don't buy from sellers that don't provide pictures of the actual product.

I knew it was fishy that she had so many AB bags... :rolleyes: some people are evil.

BadaBUMP!

I've recently developed an obsession with this bag, and needing a new black bag, think I might go for the medium saddle bag in black. This thread is a good year old now, and it would be fantastic to hear how your bags have held up over this time, whether you're happy with your size choices, and if you're still in love with your AB bag!

I'm deciding between the medium and large at the mo... :ermm:

I like my large... but sometimes wish there was a size between the medium, and the large... the medium is too small for me.. but the large is just a tad too big... I wish the handle drop was a tad smaller

hahaha... thanks to this thread I revived my AB bag today.

obelina said:
BadaBUMP!

I've recently developed an obsession with this bag, and needing a new black bag, think I might go for the medium saddle bag in black. This thread is a good year old now, and it would be fantastic to hear how your bags have held up over this time, whether you're happy with your size choices, and if you're still in love with your AB bag!

I'm deciding between the medium and large at the mo... :ermm:

those are great great bags. I love them. I carried them in my store and they really take a beating without showing it!
go for it!

I really love this bag but I never seem to get around to buying it. That should probably tell me something. I'm just not sure what.

Thanks for your thoughts, Luna! Still trying to decide between a medium and large. I noted a lot of people saying that the large sat better than the medium when you put a bit of stuff in it. I guess I do need a large black bag.. but I need a medium one, too! Lol.. is the large one still alright to use when you don't have much in it? Or is it like trying to search for your stuff down the botton of Mary Poppins' neverending carpet bag?! :lol:

Well.. I bought one! I found the medium size in black on sale at $350 (down from $425) on NessaLeeStyle.com. Plus I found on Google a coupon code for an extra 20% off on top - got the bag for $280 in the end!!! VERY happy and excited, I can't wait for it to arrive now!

I had more or less decided on the medium in the end when I found this, so it's all worked out well. Hurrah!

Now keeping eyes out for a large in the dk.brown..! :wink:

Oh! I missed this, sorry. Um.. I think it was something like STYLEFORFREE, for 20% off. But I'm sure there's another which gives free post, too, for US'ers.. hang on, let me search more. All my coupons I just find on google, by the way. I'll get back to you on this! :flower:

ETA: Okay, it's actually Fengjunk I'm thinking of. They stock Andrea Brueckner too, and have 20% with free shipping with the code 'Grechen'.
smile.gif

The other AB thread was quite old, and more specifically regarding her saddle bags, so seeing that her new SS'07 collection is now out and on sale a new thread for them and all her bags seemed appropriate.

The new collection (and the older ones, too) is on her website, http://www.andreabrueckner.com/, and is definitely a departure from the designs and materials she's used in the past. I quite like the clean styling on her new bags.. something simple is refreshing after so many of the overworked bags from other design houses this season.

Some are up on fengjunk..

Luxembourg Satchel in Putty:

Warrior washed cow leather shopper bag comes with top zip closure, front pocket details, front raised pocket detail, and edge piping detail. Also with two inside compartments with zippered pocket and cell phone pockets.
Dimension: L17" x W5" x H12"; Strap Length 16"

Lux-satchel-cream-Large.jpg
Lux-satchel-cream-Detail1-Large.jpg
Lux-satchel-cream-Detail2-Large.jpg
Lux-satchel-cream-Detail3-Large.jpg

Luxembourg Satchel in Mocha:

Lux-satchel-mocha-Large.jpg

They're very expensive though, she's certainly hiked the prices up since her last collection:

Luxembourg Satchel = US$685
Luxembourg Shopper = US$795

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->