Andrea Brueckner Handbags

dudukee said:
I just recently bought the Andrea Brueckner medium saddle bag for 25% off (that's about $350.00) from a site called www.fengjunk.com. I thought I'd let you guys know that they have a pretty good deal going on, so definately check it out!!
What is the code for 25% off on the fengjunk web? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Eww... don't get the olive AB bag... it looks like baby diarrhea

Luna said:

LOL, it really does! So after seeing your pic of the large brown I couldn't help myself... ordered the large tan (that color goes with more of my wardrobe) and love it. It isn't really that much larger than my medium brown, but I carry quite a bit so it fits my things better.

My poor medium brown bag is going to be so sad left behind at home while the tan goes out to play and shop. :(

Hi- I'm new here and seriously covetting the Andrea Brueckner saddle bag (large brown). There are a few on ebay right now, buy it now for under $400. The seller has sold at least one other AB saddle bag with positive feedback. My only beef is that there is no pic of the actual item being sold-- only pictures of La Lohan carrying it (of course)! Seller guarantees 100% authenticity or money back... what do the experts think?
Can I pm someone the name of the seller and a link to the auction?
thanks!!!

put up the auction number or the seller name..

But honestly... feedback or not, I would never trust an auction that can't provide a pic of the actual product.

Did the bag she sold already.. did that auction have a pic?

if the member is minitrunksale... I dont understand why she's selling a bag and getting no profit...

it's a bit shady

thanks for the feedback! It is minitrunksale I am looking at. VIP Fashions also has one up now for a slightly higher BIN. I think I might just go for it since mts seems pretty reputable and offers 100% authenticity guarentee. Plus the large brown AB is sold out everywhere unless you want to wait til October (no thanks!) and I can't really afford full price anyway. All the online places with good coupon codes are out til the end of the month at least...

Any hints on how to tell authenticity once it arrives? I have never seen the bag in person so I'm not sure what to look for.

Honestly, there hasn't been enough time or hype to knock this bag off.

The inside is a very dark brown canvas material... inner zip pocket, two wall pockets

I doubt there's a fake AB bag out there somewhere ... at least.. yet

The bag looks great.... quick question about the color.. (I'm deciding on whether to purchase it or not) I have a red coat that I would be wearing with it most of the time, do you think the color of the bag will clash with the red coat and look bad?? :flower:

Luna said:
Here's my bag: Large brown...

I originally took pics of it without stuff in it.. and it looked huge, but when i put stuff inside, it started to slouch more...

:heart::crush:

Sosti said:
The bag looks great.... quick question about the color.. (I'm deciding on whether to purchase it or not) I have a red coat that I would be wearing with it most of the time, do you think the color of the bag will clash with the red coat and look bad?? :flower:

The bag has a touch of red in it in the brown color, so I think it would go together nicely without doing too much red on red

Agreed with Guessgirl... it would go nicely with brown

After reading this thread it pushed me over the edge. I bought the brown large bag. :wink: :woot: Thanks enablers!

Thanks Luna. bought from an ebay seller so hope it comes authentic. But like you said I doubt anyone is knocking them off...yet. Seller has 100% feedback and has already sold other AB bags so I'm pretty confident it will be okay. :D

dudukee said:
I just recently bought the Andrea Brueckner medium saddle bag for 25% off (that's about $350.00) from a site called www.fengjunk.com. I thought I'd let you guys know that they have a pretty good deal going on, so definately check it out!!

Hi, i was just wondering if the ship internationally? I can't find info online

so my AB bag... the leather got cut somehow.. I dunno how... but I know I"m not gentle with it or anything.. so I probably just rubbed against the wrong thing... fixed it with my leather glue though...

:lol: scared me though.

Luna said:

quite the contrary, this color is not that bad in person. i definitely prefer the brown, but the olive is not bad. i actually like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->