Andrea Brueckner Handbags

My boyfriend said:

"That bag looks like a Wooly Mammouth ball sack".

:lol:

Yea.. I thought it was funny too... but I still :heart: it.

let's just hope they never decide to come out with A FUR version..

After much deliberating, I just purchased the Dark Brown Medium bag from Nessalee 10 minutes ago...with the coupon, it only came to $340:D I definitely wanted the Dark Brown but I kept going back-and-forth about the Medium size vs Large. I hope the Medium looks good on me! You guys are so wonderful, if it wern'r for you I wouldn't have known about this bag:flower: I can't wait for this latest addition to my purse family!

congrats! i think most people are happy with the medium size... unless you're like luna and me, and have a preference for BIG bags

Thanks:flower: For some reason, I always look 'overwhelmed' with large bags. Some petite girls (i.e. Olsen twins) seem to carry off the look quite well but I *look* better with smaller bags.

I must say, even the Small size for the AB bag would have been too small for me!

have you seen it in person? is it like evening bag size? i don't know why they even bothered...

it's like the size of a fendi baguette... only 10x6

Luna your bag is really nice, i am so suprised, because i don't usually like to slouchy bags, but it looks really good on you! :D :flower:

Luna--Yes, your Large bag looks great...if the Medium is 'too small-looking' I am thinking I will definitely return it and get a Large. I hope Nessalee is okay about exchanges.

Hehe.. Already changed your mind? I'm sure they'll be fine about exchanging it... they put your name on a waiting list right? I'm sure switching it won't be a prob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, though... i love my bag.. and You'll get so much more use out of it since it's a bit bigger. I think you're makin the right decision ... not saying that because I have the bag.. just my opinion :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousedownboots
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->