Anna Wintour

"The First Monday In May" World Premiere - 2016 Tribeca Film Festival - Opening Night
17bvEOQ.jpg

zimbio

Daaamn Anna, back at it again with the custom Prada!

she's always good on talk shows.

heard she got in trouble for the "migrant chic" comment... :innocent:

Honestly I was a bit taken aback by the migrant chic comment. She said it so casually but it was very inconsiderate imo. I also find it silly to say such an insensitive comment, considering the awful migrant crisis happening, while wearing a political statement tee-shirt. Clearly not every geopolitical issues are important for her.

Good outfits though.

I thought the necklaces were so out of place with that dress...

She looked good even if IMO she can't top her 2008 Chanel couture look for the Superheroes MET.

Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour attends the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Hammerstein Ballroom on June 6, 2016 in New York City.
OwV1kRi.jpg

3kKYQyc.jpg

getty

She looks like the queen she is! I love this! She is always on top when it comes to evening wear.
It's spring/summer time so, we will have great fashion coming from her until November.

I can't wait for Couture week!

Wow, very delicate chic, don't like the black waistband.

This is probably her best CFDA look ever. She looks so freaking majestic and yet delicate at the same time. Is she wearing Gucci ?

Anna Wintour attends the 70th Annual Tony Awards at The Beacon Theatre on June 12, 2016 in New York City.
JCWAQlJ.jpg

m0akvMw.jpg

76C00L1.jpg

9oERAsq.jpg

zimbio

She looks fantastic at the Tony's! It's rare for Anna to wear something off the runway; usually there are drastic modifications made to the dresses or they are custom-made using the same fabrics from the shows.

Anna!!!!! I love that she's doing these things and interviews, like it makes her so much better (not that she wasn't). You really get to know her others side. Such a powerful woman with a humorous side that maybe most aren't used to.

Anna Wintour is seen out in Tribeca, New York - June 16, 2016

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->