Anna Wintour

Anna Wintour attends the Chloe show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 on March 2, 2017 in Paris, France.
HrDcTft.jpg

zimbio

Anna Wintour Becomes a Grandmother
Wintour's son Charlie Shaffer has welcomed his first child.

With the birth of her son’s first child, Anna Wintour has become a grandmother.

Wintour’s son Charlie Shaffer and his wife, Elizabeth, have welcomed their first child, a daughter named Caroline. Elizabeth posted on her Instagram account that Caroline was born on Tuesday, March 28, weighing six pounds, 14 ounces. Vogue confirmed her full name is Caroline Anne Shaffer.

Wintour’s daughter Bee posted a photo to her own page, writing “Welcome little Caroline and congrats @lizzyshaff and @cwshaffer. Looking forward to many more chic hats!!!”

Charlie and Elizabeth were married in June 2014 at Wintour’s home in Mastic, N.Y.. They met attending Oxford University, according to their New York Times wedding announcement.

The baby arrival is the latest in family news for the Vogue editor in chief. Earlier this month, it was revealed that Bee is engaged to be married to Francesco Carrozzini, son of late Italian Vogue editor in chief Franca Sozzani. The question of which designer will design a gown for Ms. Shaffer remains to be seen.

The Vogue first daughter also recently exited her job as a segment producer on “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” reportedly for a job in the theater industry.

With the arrival of a grandchild, will more baby clothes be making their way into the pages of Vogue? Will little Caroline be the most well-dressed little one to take on the streets of Manhattan? Stay tuned.
wwd

Caroline?! (as in, Anna's favorite model, Trentinti :lol:)

BOF S/S 2017 (special print issue)

Photographer: Aadam Sheikh

businessoffashion.com

^ Of course she's wearing custom Calvin Klein! Love it.

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 01: Anna Wintour attends the 'Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between' Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
SA7U3A5.jpg

UeH8BkQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
American Vogue editor Anna Wintour was made a Dame Commander today

dailymail

She looks good! And DIFFERENT SHOES!!

We never really talk about this but she is a couture client: 1 suit per season and 1 evening dress for the MET.
I wonder if this last suit was a gift from Karl...

Anna Wintour attends the 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards at Hammerstein Ballroom on June 5, 2017 in New York City.
f8FW3OV.jpg

zimbio

She looks good! And DIFFERENT SHOES!!

We never really talk about this but she is a couture client: 1 suit per season and 1 evening dress for the MET.
I wonder if this last suit was a gift from Karl...

Is she a paying client? I've heard that the tweed on that Chanel look was so thick, the queen struggled to attach the medal to it.

2017 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 11, 2017 in New York City
edDgEFQ.jpg

zimbio

Both dresses are very nice, but the fact that they're floor length bores me. I think mid-calf, at best, would have looked far better. Still, very interesting choices for the red carpet. And I love Bea's hair and make-up.

LONDON, ENGLAND - JULY 07: Anna Wintour seen arriving at Day 5 of Wimbledon 2017 on July 7, 2017 in London, England.
eVDFJKt.jpg

getty​

Oof, so pale! Someone's in dire of need of some VIt D!

^ OMG!!! Its so funny!! Its also to see that side of her personality :lol: and you can totally tell she was a 60s girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->