Best Brazilian Models?

The ONLY good brazilian model is Caroline Ribiero. Cintia Dicker is the worst.

Best Brazilian model is Gisele Bundchen hands down. I would say Isabeli Fontana is second to her. Both of them have achieved so much in their careers and they are both high fashion and commercially appealing. They can do haute couture one minute, and sexy the next.

Honorable mentions would be Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Fernanda Tavares but they've mastered the commercial field. They had their moments in high fashion, but they are strictly commercial right now. I guess Ana Beatriz Barros could fall under here as well.

I would say that the up and coming stars for Brazil are Caroline Trentini (she's everywhere, and I think she can do high fashion and sexy at the same time), Izabel Goulart (her VS contract could make her huge, and she still is on the runways of Paris, NY, and Milan), Raquel Zimmerman (same as Caroline), Solange Wilvert, and Flavia De Olivera.

I might have forgot some people, but that's all I could think of off the top of my head.

Bianca Balti
Jeisa
Cintia Dicker
Ana Beatriz
Solange Wilvert
Fabiana Semprebom
Flavia de oliveira
Trentini but only on runway.

ialmrnt5 said:
The ONLY good brazilian model is Caroline Ribiero. Cintia Dicker is the worst.

That's absurd.

Emanuela De Paula
Izabel Goulart
Leticia Birkheuer
Laryssa Castro
Fabiane Nunes
Bianca Klamt
Carolina Fontaneti
Aline Rezende
Aline Weber
Annelyse Schoenberger
Angela Sega
Guisela Rhein
Fabiana Semprebom

I could go on..

Gisele is the best one. Solange W. Raquel & Trentini are good too (even if Trentini is too much often in magazines, IMO).

The worst one is Isabelli Fontana. I still don't get that girl. Her smile is ugly. She looks as a clown!

cintia's pretty, but she's a horrid model
ABB is the sexiest
jeisa is very pretty
raquel and bruna are great models, most "high fashion" IMO
best is gisele

Trentini
Solange Wilvert
Adriana Lima (of course)
Lais Navarro
Emanuela de Paula
Cintia Dicker
AnaBB

but I am also starting to like Fabiana Semprebom and Flavia de Oliveira too.

Caroline Trentini, Cintia Dicker, Fabiana Semprebom, Michelle Alves, Gisele.

I'm not too fond of Isabeli Fontana and Jeisa Chiminazzo. Really dislike Izabel Goulart.

I dont understand why izabel goulart is a model, for me she is so regular, and her catwalk is awful, does anybody notices how she walks??

^^ She's gorgeous, but yes--her walk is so wobbly and she doesn't seem to have control over her body.
Best Brazilian model is Gisele Bundchen hands down. I would say Isabeli Fontana is second to her. Both of them have achieved so much in their careers and they are both high fashion and commercially appealing. They can do haute couture one minute, and sexy the next.
I agree with everything you've said. They're both the most versatile Brazillian models.

I think Caroline Trentini is doing really well too; even though she's a bit boring.

Izabel is not even pretty, imo. There's something about her face that really bugs me. To each their own, I guess.

Karoline Amaral, Michella Cruz, Daniela Freitas, Fernanda Dal Forno, Fabiana Tambosi, Fernanda Prada, ABB are my faves

^^ Daniela's amazing. :wub: I miss her! :cry:

Izabel is not even pretty, imo. There's something about her face that really bugs me. To each their own, I guess.
Same here... I used to love her, but her walk is really bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->