Latina Models

Lieve is actually half french, half belgian, she was not born in Chile, she was raised there though.
Chile also had a finalist in EML 2012, Trinidad de la Noi, 2nd place, and judging by her last name she's also french ethnically.

About Magda L, Melissa S. and Tati, they're all Argentinian, but ethically they're jew.
Other Argentinian girls would be Martina Klein, Naomi Preizler, Daniela Urzi, Nicole Neumann, Luján Fernández, Jorgelina Airaldi, Antonella Graef, Martina Correa, Dafne Cejas and Tetyana Melnichuk (born in Ukraine raised in Argentina)

There's too many brazilian models to count so I won't name them hehe

I'm not sure if male models are included but there's a couple of guys that are quite in demand who are latinos, such as Christian García (currently on Lanvin campaign), Martin Conte, etc.

^ To add to the male model list, Jonathan Marquez is 1/2 Guatemalan 1/2 Puerto Rican.

And Christy Turlington is 1/2 Salvadoran if that counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone says they are Salvadoran or Chilean and are Caucasian, aren't they just decedents of the Spanish who colonized it the country?

Most people from the Dominican Republic are mixed or indigenous so I'd assume Omahyra Mota is indigenous. Daniela Braga looks indigenous too.
Liliana Domiquez and Caroline Ribeiro are 1/2 native and have caucasian (Spanish in Liliana and Portugusese in Caroline)

The male model who booked Givenchy show and ads (I dont know if he was dropped) is from Latin America, right? his last name is Pereira I think.
Edit: it's Francisco Peralta
Posted via Mobile Device

The male model who booked Givenchy show and ads (I dont know if he was dropped) is from Latin America, right? his last name is Pereira I think.
Edit: it's Francisco Peralta
Posted via Mobile Device

He's dominican...his ad is about to come out.

Lieve is actually half french, half belgian, she was not born in Chile, she was raised there though.
Chile also had a finalist in EML 2012, Trinidad de la Noi, 2nd place, and judging by her last name she's also french ethnically.

There are a lot of people here that have european last names but are chilean, my last name is english but both of my parents are chilean so maybe trinidad is chilean too.

I don't know if there are any full blood Indigena models, but Lais and Gracie both have Indian roots in them, and not far back generation-wise.
Juana is mestiza, mixed Indigenous Peruvian with Spanish.
Patricia Velasquez is full blood indian. ^_^

Paloma Jimenez, she's retired now and married to Vin Diesel.
attachment.php
idmodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->