Best Brazilian Models?

really??

ok i continue my list from number 2

gisele
bruna
raquel
caroline trentini
ana claudia michels
the other beauties are not models to me, but only vs girls (Ana bb, adriana, alessandra)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a difficult choice. My favorite ones are Caroline Trentini, Isabeli Fontana and Gisele. Yeah, three, because I can't decide who's my favorite.
Raquel is a wonderful model too, like Ana Beatriz Barros, Alessandra Ambrósio, Adriana Lima, Flávia de Oliveira (I miss her!) and Izabel Goulart.
Now I'll explain why:
Caroline Trentini: she's the most adorable model ever! She's a great model, her catwalk is perfect, her photos are wonderful (even when she's jumping! hasuhas), she has an amazing personality, and, of course, an amazing body and face. She's not that skinny and she's curvy. She can do everything, VS, high fashion, no matter what, and she does everything with so much passion and love! Everybody who has already had the opportunity to meet her says she's really nice, polite and cute. Last season she gave all the money she earned during fashion weeks to an institution that takes care of children with cancer!
Isabeli Fontana: one of the sexiest models in the world in all time. She's really beautiful! Nobody else in the earth has a body like hers after having TWO babies. She deserves to be the number 1 of the world, because she was out of fashion scene twice, and she really worked very very very hard to get her space back. And the most impressive thing is that she comes back even better and sexier! When she had her second baby, I made the huge mistake to think she wouldn't go back to the fashion world anymore. Or she wouldn't be sucessful. But fortunately she surprised me (and the rest of the world) and so there she is, at Valentino, Cavalli, US Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italy... Hope to see her a lot in the next years!
Gisele: Gisele is the last supermodel of the world. She's very sexy and she made a revolution in the fashion world. Her pictures are memorable, her body is perfect, her catwalk is fierce... How couldn't I like her? She became a celebrity too, and she makes Brazilians very proud. Gisele is very professional, and she's the biggest model we have ever seen IMO. Now she's really worried about the environment, so she's doing a lot of things to help to preserv our planet. I read a lot of interviews with her, and she seems to be really intelligent, nice, smart... She's also a businesswoman and almost an actress, I just love her!
Raquel Zimmermann: she's the current number 1 of MDC rank. I like her because she's not exactly the most beautiful model, but she's very professional and nice so she's the real proof that modeling is not only about being beautiful, you must be professional, polite and nice too. She's a symbol of longevity, she has never gone out of the top. I also like her poses, and her personality, because she's a simple person (when she was in Brazil during the SPFW, her agency provide an exclusive backstage for her, but she said it wasn't necessary!). She can go futher and I'm sure she will!

I can't say all the sucessful Brazilian models, because there are too many!

oh wow i loved to read your point of view on these models!
you catched the 4 most versatile brazilian models, congratulations!

Ana Claudia is my fav brazilian model, but Carol T (love love love), Gisele, Isabeli and Raquel are amazing too.

#1 - Ana Claudia Michels
#2 - Isabeli Fontana
#3 - Raquel Zimmermann
#4 - Caroline Trentini
& much more, but these girls are the best ones <3

Flávia de Oliveira, Gisele, Raquel, Isabeli, Alessandra, Adriana, Trentini, Emanuela de Paula, Solange ... and a lot of other models!

1-Caroline Trentini
2-Bruna Tenório
3-Cintia Dicker
4-Emanuela De Paula
5-Ana Cláudia Michels

I've never liked Gisele very much, she's has no versatile! On the catwalk she always walks like a horse, looks at the floor 10 times and has a serious expression. It's always the same...

Bruna Tenorio
Flavia Oliveira
Caroline Ribeiro
Isabeli Fontana
Raquel Zimmermann
Caroline Trentini
Gisele Bundchen

In no particular order :heart:

Bruna Tenório
Caroline Trentini
Daiane Conterato
Gisele Bundchen
Isabeli Fontana
Raquel Zimmermann
Samira Carvalho
Viviane Orth

Bruna Tenorio, Ana Claudia Michels, Samira Carvalho, Gracie Carvalho, Raquel Zimmermann, Daiane Conterato, Viviane Orth, Ana Beatriz Barros, Caroline Trentini, Flavia de Oliveira, Fabiana Semprebom, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Cintia Dicker, that Anabela girl, Barbara Berger, Bruna Sotilli, Carolina Pantoliano, Claudia Seiler, Emanuela de Paula, Isabeli Fontana, Juliana Imai, Camila Finn, Martha Streck, Nathalie Edenburg, Solange Wilvert.

Those are the ones I like.

1. Well the best for me is Isabeli Fontana, I mean over 10 years in the business and still strong, 2 kids and a killer body, maybe in the love department she hasn´t been so lucky, but she is the best brazilian model in my opinion, here´s the rest:
2. Raquel Zimermann
3. Fabiana Semprebom
4. Caroline Trentini
5. Gianne Albertoni, so sexy.

1. Gisele Bundchen
2. Flavia de Oliveira
3. Caroline Trentini
4. Alessandra Ambrosio

then in no particular order:
Izabel Goulart and Isabeli Fontana.

1. Cintia Dicker
2. Caroline Trentini