Best long lasting makeup (No budge - No smudge, No Transfer, Waterproof)

As far as eyeshadow goes MAC Cosmetics Pigments line stays in place forever

^ Yup I second the Max Factor Lipfinity line (although sometimes it does try my lips out a bit:ninja: .... but that's where good old Vaseline comes in) for smudge-proof lipstick

I recently got a sample of Estée Lauder's stay-in-place make up foundation, and that one did not budge for the whole day

Fashion_Hottie said:
someone on here (sorry i forgot who), recommended She'Laq to me.. you paint this clear liquid over whatever make up (eyes, cheeks etc) & it dries clear & keeps your make up on until you wipe it off with remover! it really works, your make up will not shift or change at all, particularly eye shadows!

ooohh, ahhh....who make she'laq?

almay's liquid eyeliner.
giorgio armani foundation.
mac concealer

all u need is a good non-sillicon makeup primer
try Guirlain's primer, with gold partials,sorry i really cant remeber the name :x
but it's the only one they have(i guess) and it's the best, makes color more vivd and stay much longer

vanilla fairy said:
all u need is a good non-sillicon makeup primer
try Guirlain's primer, with gold partials,sorry i really cant remeber the name :x
but it's the only one they have(i guess) and it's the best, makes color more vivd and stay much longer
What's wrong with a silicone primer? That's what I use.

they tend to make the face more, let's say "slippery" after a while- esp for the more comob\oilier skins, which in order makes makeup melt and fade away, may look reaallly good at first, gives the face a velvety touch and look but after an hour or so.. nah, you'd wanna skip it, believe me ..
don't know, but im talkin about a personal experience..

Studio Fix Liquid Foundation by MAC when used with their Prep & Prime skin primer stays on pretty much the whole day.....for me anyways.

No Transfer Make Up?

Does anyone know of a good make-up that wont transfer or sweat off during the day?
We have been having horrible heat waves in San Diego and I use MAC and the stuff seams to melt off my skin,
I leave marks on people when I give them a hug!:huh:

^I'd like to know too... for eyebrows and bronzers, please! :D

ok its not make up more something you put over make up

have you tried she laq by benefit .. i think thats how it spelt .. check it out :heart:

Primer primer primer, thats all you need for makeup that lasts 11 hours, oh and rice paper sheets, for that oil!

^ do you know it's called? cause i searched the website, but i couldn't find anything :unsure:

but as far as eye make up goes, i recommend she-laq by benefit. i can even go swimming with eyeliner and mascara and nothing budges

For low-end foundation, I recommend Revlon Colorstay makeup. I was very impressed by its staying power..

MAC Studio Fix stays put even when swimming. But MAC Select SPF runs off by the slightest contact with water... so it depends on if you want something waterproof or oilproof, if you want the first get Studio Fix, if you want the latter nothing will help... I have oily skin, but if not even oil could get it off, what then? I just try not to touch people's clothing with my face when hugging...

As for eyebrows: MAC eyebrow pencil

SanDiego said:
Does anyone know of a good make-up that wont transfer or sweat off during the day?
We have been having horrible heat waves in San Diego and I use MAC and the stuff seams to melt off my skin,
I leave marks on people when I give them a hug!:huh:
For me, Shu Uemura products don't transfer, and stay on all day... (especially their eye shadows); I am now devoted to their products after the make up artist did my face last year at Barneys New York. I have used Mac, NARS, and Stila in the past.

Also, make sure the skin on your face is well exfoliated; Maybe like 2x a week; to increase staying power. Our skin is constantly replacing itself; exfoliating helps slough off the top layers of unnecessary dead skin cells that don't hold to make up well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->