Best long lasting makeup (No budge - No smudge, No Transfer, Waterproof)

So no one has invented goo that kind of fills out the tiny little wrinkles? I'm not sure that it's noticable, but it annoys me a lot.

well there's fillers out there for pores and wrinkles, but they're terrible. mostly because the filling will come off as your skin moves with you. surgery its the best choice if it really bothers you.

i check up on my eyes here and then, i go with both my index fingers and pat pat til i mentally believe its gone, or i just pop the mirror honey :lol: :kiss:

^I think I'm the only one who can see them :shock: No more check-ups during the day:judge:

So no one has invented goo that kind of fills out the tiny little wrinkles? I'm not sure that it's noticable, but it annoys me a lot.

I use Prescriptives' Magic ... try it, see what you think ... it works pretty well, but by the end of a long day, it could stand to be touched up (i.e., smooth with your fingertip).

In Prescriptives, I am blue-red, which is cool ... my hair color is warm (chestnut), but skin color cool ... go figure.

I still say (after many years of swearing by it) that the use of Revlon colorstay foundation and colorstay pressed powder together is the most long wearing makeup I have ever used, and I have used A LOT of makeup.

LOL! I love how it's me, Alejandro and model behavior who give out all the tips on the forum! (i'm much more elusive then you two.)

Alejandro....i use studio fix too, cause secretly, its the only thing i really can stand using on a daily basis. it's fool proof, and covers acne like nobodies buisness. I only have a couple pimples here and there (i'm 18 for god sakes) but with my Retin-a micro, and some studio fix, i hardly breakout like i used to....I work at a teashop, and i get so many god damned compliments on my skin that they're like "what do you do?" and i'm like WHITE TEA!!! and i sell away. lol. Studio fix is the way to go, but if i was rich i'd use chanel double perfection, since it's an oily skinned b*tches dream (I FLIPPING LOVE IT!!! UGGGGGHHHH SO EXPENSIVE!! *dies*) and i live in florida, so it's like hot here. Revlon Colorstay is sweeeeet but it does tend to oil me up. studio fix + mac blot = love.

I love to use the Shiseido Pre-Makeup Cream to make sure my makeup lasts all day. Its the best primer I've used thus far though the Armani Fluid Master primer is also very good. I didn't like the Smashbox primer - it dissolved on me for some reason. Laura Mercier's primer is pretty good as well though I find I like the Shiseido more.

To make my eyeshadow last longer I generally use MAC Shadestick beneath my eyeshadow. I can't wait to try that Strobe cream tip though - I love Strobe cream. I also agree with the Fix + tip - I always give myself a spritz after I apply all my makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
a good trick i learnt off the trannys. hair spray. obviously probably better kept for nights out but the staying power is fantastic if you know you're gonna have a bit of a dance

i am a studio tech+studio fix addict. just forked out £22 for a new studio tech. they tried to fob me off with a warm tone. NW15 all the way

i haven't taken any of this advice, :ninja: haha. i need to start!

is it possible to go to MAC and they will just help my pathetic self out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->