Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

So I guess it's out of the question that any of these would decide to livestream their show?

Marc Jacobs will probably wind up being on Monday at 8pm like usual. Unless things get changed up.

i wondered that too but didn't dior stream last time or was that just me imagining?

WOW, that's less than a month away. Can't wait.

Also, I'm really excited that Irina Shabayeva (PR winner) will show during the fashion week.

She showed last 2 seasons, off site though. Tonight is her INC (International Concepts) preview. It's actually going on right now.

I guess this is the schedule from Lincoln Center,
a lot of other brands show in Milk Studios, that's why so many Shows are missing yet :wink:
It's always like that.

this is also just a very preliminary schedule. There will be more shown in Lincoln center.

^ I just hope it's not Freja

Can't wait for Givenchy, last couture season the dresses were incredible

Whoever fits the collection's aesthetics, I'd love to see. But since Karl holds strong favor for Freja. You and I both can't tell.
I really look forward to Givenchy and Valentino, esp Valentino. Last season was so good

I pray to the fashion gods for an absolute spectacle at Dior on monday full of beautifully cut clothes, brilliant colours and shapes, amazing music, and mirror catwalk that is one-way only. Thank you.

^Oh yes, I'm already seeing a parade of the worst-ever-cut gowns made from cheap looking pastel taffeta, with lifted eyebrows and colourful eye-shadows at the beauty section and sleepy, Top 40-made soundtrack. All presented on the catwalk with a setting borrowed from a low-budget prom.

Not spoiling the fun, though.

Oh dear Salvatore, those were other times (different budgets)..., I was watching black swan a few days ago and thought what if John was inspired by it, all those white feathers and ballerinas with those amazing embroideries and dramatic make up.

I will hate to see a great theme not pulled to the extreme as last season cause of money issues, I think thats not fair for John or Dior.

Will see, will see...

oooh, starting on monday! sooo looking forward to it!

anyone attending the shows?

Oh my!

John was actually inspired by ballet for his mens show!!,

Ok, we saw rehearsal ballet costumes for men, would it be too much to ask for stage dresses at Dior Couture on monday?

Dreamming, dreamming, I know :smile:

Pffff, that would be so amazing !!
I loved when he had the little dance section in the Dior FW HC 2003 collection (which was an entirely splendid collection) so to see him explore that more would be wonderful !

I want to just shout at John and shake him in hopes things will go back to normal. There's a way to do commercial and wearable without being repetitive and banal.

Oh I can't wait for Givenchy!! Givenchy is the best when it comes to Haute Couture, IMO :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->