Dazed & Confused November 2009 : Lily Cole by Martina Hoogland Ivanow

I just got this today.
Not the strongest issue, definitely not as good as last month's, but still a good read.

Only 2 real fashion editorials..

David, Keith, Joseph, Roy, Ethan & Trevor by David Armstrong, styling by Robbie Spencer

Katlin Aas by William Selden, styling by Katie Shillingford (very nice, the theme is tudor paintings).

I'll scan everything tomorrow.

i cant wait to see the editorial that accompanies this cover. amazing.

^It's more of an article than an editorial. There's an interview with Lily and Terry Gilliam.

the effects on the cover shoot dont convince me... :huh: i dont like it.

The last three covers from Dazed have been amazing. Keep on rocking. I love seeing Lily as well.

It's beautiful, and I would like it if it didn't seem that all Dazed do recently is take boring cover shots and put them through the photoshop machine. I just don't think some jazzy effects are all you need - it would be nice to see them do something a little less... gimmicky.

I just got this today.
Not the strongest issue, definitely not as good as last month's, but still a good read.

Only 2 real fashion editorials..

David, Keith, Joseph, Roy, Ethan & Trevor by David Armstrong, styling by Robbie Spencer

Katlin Aas by William Selden, styling by Katie Shillingford (very nice, the theme is tudor paintings).

I'll scan everything tomorrow.
Katlin's ed sounds very promising :woot:

I like the cover, and the content sounds really interesting despite the lack of editorials...

mmmm...not sure about this one. The cover effects and lighting don't look great...

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't like Lily usually but what a wonderful, inventive cover!

I like Lily, but this cover is too messy. Suits to the title, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->