Fashion Rocks 2003!

She looks AMAZING! as usual!!!
I love her new haircut!!! (check it out -straightened- on Showstudio.com)
and the fact that she's wearing McQueen ..two of my fave people ...Aaaaawww!

PS. In your avatar, Thomas ..she's wearing a McQueen feathery piece from his S/S 03 collection, isn't she?

:woot: Love it. :heart: She's very innovative and a character on her own. :heart:

Thanks for the pic, Thomas. :flower:

Great quote. :lol: I :heart: her hair.

Originally posted by SHOWstudio.com
bjk_11.jpg

Penny Martin, SHOWstudio, London: I once heard you described by the designer Peter Saville as 'the alternative Madonna'. For me, you represent a genuine alternative to other ostensible 'post-feminist icons' by demonstrating that women creatives can be successful by being genuinely innovative rather than packaging themselves in terms of conventional modes of sexualisation. Is your power as a gender role model important to you?

Björk: Maybe I've always felt defensive when I've been compared with Madonna. It's probably because of my roots as a punk in Iceland and me and my mates being very certain that we were going to do it the opposite way as the calculatede marketing, ambitious, power-hungry Eighties way. So when I'm compared to her, I feel a little bit sad that maybe I didn't stick to my ideals, but it's healthy for me because it means that I have to check myself again and see if there is a grain left of that punk idealism or if it's all gone down the drain.

Yes,she is wearing Alexander McQueen~ :rolleyes:
All of you are very nice!
I am so happy to post here! :P

so Sean did you sit with the jimmy choo people ? like you said earlier? i don't know many fashion students who made it to this event! you must have been very special!!!

Originally posted by beginner@Oct 20th, 2003 - 3:24 pm
so Sean did you sit with the jimmy choo people ? like you said earlier? i don't know many fashion students who made it to this event! you must have been very special!!!
nope i didnt, i dunno if they were there or not :rolleyes:

that quote of hers is great....
she is bold and unique but that mask is freaky and too phantom of the opera for me..... but she is so darn cute (without the mask imo)....

I totally :heart: Bjork and her music! She rocks!

why is everything so exciting to you.........dont you get out much? :wink:

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 22nd, 2003 - 12:02 pm
why is everything so exciting to you.........dont you get out much? :wink:
i am sure he or she gets out and was referring to the excitement of the models and celebrities... not everyone gets up close to people like that.... you should take her comment as a compliment - you are lucky to do what you do... don’t let the red carpet go to your head! :unsure:

ooo i'd love to ask her why she picked the outfit/hair/makeup...it'd be great conversation, i bet :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->