Ford Supermodel of the World 2005

she really reminds me of a girl ive been having my eye on lately, but filipino...hmmm

oh yeah and older :wink:

I really like Camila. I think she is slightly dull in runway, though she is still young and has lots to learn. Does she still go to school/get tutored? I think it's sad she got thrust into the modelling industry so early, especially wtih those shots that are supposed to flaunt her sexuality... it's just wrong. I'm almost 14 and an aspiring model but I know how wrong it is to start so early. I'm trying to research it as much as possible and try modelling in some time... I think Camila has accomplished a lot though, and at her age... wow.

Does anyone know what happened to the girl from Denmark? I thought she was adorable.

Ingrid Schram? I saw her in US Elle Girl not too long ago looking gorgeous. It was my friend's magazine, though, so I cannot scan it for you.

DARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or liya kebede.
or julia stegner!!!
or dicker wicker!
or trentini(LOL)

cutxpaste said:
Does anyone know what happened to the girl from Denmark? I thought she was adorable.

I found out a while ago her name is Eva Helene, signed w/ IMG and still modeling.

cAMILLA IS VERY YOUNG BUT SHE IS QUIET SMALL,.. i LOVE TALLER GIRL JUST LIKE EMINA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->