Ford Supermodel of the World 2011

It turns out there will be another World Final this August in NY to celebrate FSMOTW's 30th Anniversary :smile:

Philippines- Sam Gomez

Photographed by Jr Sala

bluecloud1003.blogspot.com

Malaysia- Dayang Nur Atikah, 18

Dayang Nur Atikah, poses as she is announced as the winner of the Supermodel of the World Malaysia 2011 at Sepang International Circuit on April 10, 2011 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Dayang Nur Atikah, 18, will represent Malaysia at the 30th anniversary of the Ford Models Search in New York.
(April 9, 2011 - Photo by Syamsul Bahri Muhammad/Getty Images AsiaPac)

zimbio

Samantha Gomez is so beautiful. I think she might be the best representative of the Philippines yet. And she's only 14.

Singapore- Puvana Shanmugam

Puvana Shanmugam will represent SIngapore at the International Finals in New York in July

Facebook- FORD Supermodel of the World Singapore

I hate Ford uses Supermodel for promotion, Supermodel no longer exists, ok? Ford Model is so notorious.

Kenya- Joyce Makena

Facebook- Ford Model Supermodel of the World - East Africa

more kenyan finalists
pics vibeweekly.com
Ford_Finalists_2.jpg

Ford_Finalists_3.jpg

Ford_Finalists_1.jpg

Georgia- Dali Chitaladze

Facebook- Geomodels Agency

this year's competition is not looking good.

well, it seems some did not understand yet that the Ford supemodels contest is dead, completely and almost officially.
now, just unknown mother agency pay ford to make a local contest, but Ford just take the money and absolutely dont care and dont follow what happens.

so yes, i must say i just open this topic for a laugh, as most girls featured have just the level for local "miss" contest, but have hardly the level for any kind of modeling:D

Ford finally updated us with the Winners of 2011:

Argentina- Sofia Paul (17 yo, 5'11'')

r70y75.jpg

Australia- Annabelle Moore (16 yo, 5'10'')

21lqwy1.jpg

India- Ninja Singh (21 yo, 5'11'')

24734917431000596343416.jpg

fordmodelsfashion, Facebook- Ford Models Supermodel of the World - India & chadwickmodels

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->