Grey's Anatomy

the way the season is going i feel like it is a series finale rather than a season finale. there is so much closure already with the pressure of everyone "moving" now to new jobs and everything.

i wish they could bring closure to izzie's character. either tell alex she died or something. i hate how they just forgot about her. they are technically still married right?

Kepner is so annoying. The focus has got to shift away from her and jackson. I prefer more story line with Lexie and Mark. I love that couple.

I hope they don't kill Derrick. Just because Mer could not handle it. especially with Zola. that would be too depressing to end a series

So, I just watched the episode and also saw the preview for the finale… I also just read an article on who re-signed for next season and colour me surprised!
Here: http://tvline.com/2012/05/09/greys-anatomy-ellen-pompeo-patrick-dempsey-sign-new-contracts/

I love this show, and will be sad when it ends. But, my god, they need to end it. With the way Shonda is writing it and everything. The whole Cristina storyline angers me and what she did with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was shocked to see Dampsey and Pompeo signing up for two more years,I thought this was their last season.I'm glad they did.

Now I'm thinking again about who might die...one of those who wasn't mentioned that renewed their contracts...

Omg. That ending! the second I saw the plane flying I figured something would happen and sure enough it did. I really hope it's not as traumatic as the shooting season finale. Like that finale gave me nightmares!
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't wait for Friday! Have a feeling either Lexie or Arizona will be going unfortunately... Shonda might surprise us though :smile: As long as its not Karev!

^mhmm, i hope it won't be karev! i think that would be the least likely though, considering they seem to have spent a large portion of last season building his character up.

let's cross our fingers :smile:

Karev signed the contract for two more years,so he's won't be the one.Unfortunately,I think it's gonna be Arizona :(

arizona is so sweet and likeable :( and they've actually built her character up... if anything i thought maybe mcsteamy could be written off, i don't think he's added that much to the storyline this season although i do like his banter with mcdreamy and jackson (WHO WE NEED TO SEE MORE OF! love him)

ummm….what the what?!?! Why couldn't it have been 2 hours?????

Was that seriously the season finale? As in we have to wait until next season to see how it all plays out? Please tell me there'll be another episode next week.
I have to say I'm not that sad about Lexie dying, but the McDreamy sequence was quite emotional. I love Jackson and Kevner, I completely hated her at the start but they're really cute together.

Cried like a baby wanting a feed. Caught up with like the last 8/9 episodes in two days and I gotta say I'm glad I waited to watch it all together. I'm super excited for next season now but can't believe we have to wait for September!!

I knew that Lexie dies before I watched the last episode but I still cried like a baby

Give me a break.

When finally Mark and Lexie could be happy together, Shonda Rhimes kills her. I think the guionist didn't knew what to do with Lexie (and with all the relationships of the characters), let's see:

1. Mark and Lexie sleep together.
2. They formalize their relation.
3. Lexie broke with Mark because of his grandson.
4. Lexie sleeps with Alex.
5. Mark sleeps with Adison.
6. Mark told Lexie that he sleeps with Adison and Lexie told he that she sleeps with Alex. When they wanted to return again, Mark gets angry with her.
7. Mark wanted to return with Lexie, but she starts a relationship with Alex.
8. Lexie broke with Alex
9. Mark and Lexie return again, but when she realizes that Callie is waiting a child of Mark she broke with he again.
10. Stupid Lexie starts a relationship with Avery.
11. Lexie gets jelous of the new relationship of Mark with his meh new girlfriend.
12. Avery brokes with Lexie.
13. Lexie confess Mark that she still loves him.
14. Stupid Mark ignores her.
15. When they finally can be together again (until their next break) Lexie dies.

This has to be one of the dumbest relationship in the history of the tv.

Thanks god there's still Cristina/Owen's drama couple. Meredith/Derek are really boring, just like Callie/Arizona.

...what? i wonder how they're going to find a way out of the hospital's ER closure.
i hope this isn't shonda's way of sending grey's off with a boom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->