Grey's Anatomy

...what? i wonder how they're going to find a way out of the hospital's ER closure.
i hope this isn't shonda's way of sending grey's off with a boom?

That story line is beyond predictable. The doctors who got their settlement money are going to use it to outbid the potential buyer for the hospital ensuring they save the hospital they all love. I'm calling this story line right now.

That story line is beyond predictable. The doctors who got their settlement money are going to use it to outbid the potential buyer for the hospital ensuring they save the hospital they all love. I'm calling this story line right now.

wow good call! surprised it didn't occur to me... i guess since it has yet to occur to owen to save his beloved ER & hospital

^^I also think that they buying hospital is the only logical storyline here.

am i the only one confused by the season finale?
how on earth could webber be killed by the electricity from the emergency generator when he saved the tech or whatever...

are they trying to tell us that he saved the guy, then the guy went upstairs all on his own leaving webber downstairs being electrocuted?
or was it a suicide, that i'm missing out on the reason why?
:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
am i the only one confused by the season finale?
how on earth could webber be killed by the electricity from the emergency generator when he saved the tech or whatever...

are they trying to tell us that he saved the guy, then the guy went upstairs all on his own leaving webber downstairs being electrocuted?
or was it a suicide, that i'm missing out on the reason why?
:blink:
I think Webber was electrocuted, I really don't think it was a suicide because that would be so out of the blue.

ok so he didn't pass away most likely? still an odd thing, don't see how that would happen with the guy he rescued just leaving as if it was no big deal but i guess that's life in tv land haha :lol:

I started watching this show, because everyone I know was telling that it's so good. And it is actually quite a nice tv show, but I stopped watching it after season 2, because I can't stand that Meredith. She is annoying the hell out of me, definitely my least favourite character of all time. It's a shame though, cause like I said, the show is not bad at all.

^
I did not like Meredith at all first.
Now I quite like her.
I think she get´s less and less annoying.
Just keep watching!
:D

Izzie have always been my least favorite character.
Seriously, she was just annoying. Ugh.

^ Agreed. Izzie was insufferable.
Meredith has always been my favorite, but I know many people who think she's completely annoying. But they've all said she gets much better in later seasons.
oh me, you should definitely keep watching. It's truly an amazing show. Plus you have to wait for Arizona! She's the best!

I'm rewatching season 1 at the moment, and boy can I say that it's an amazing show! I can't wait till the time when Mark will pop up! Der&Mer were so likable in the beginning :heart:

By the way, what do you guys think about the last season? It's a wrap, right?

^They've done 10 seasons so far, but apparently several of the actors (excluding Sandra Oh) are now signed on for seasons 11 & 12.

I haven't watched this show seriously in a few seasons. I have caught an episode here and there, but haven't really kept up with it.

Season 11 premieres Thursday, September 25th for anyone who is wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm so surprised the show will have 11 and 12 seasons :shock: But it's my guilty pleasure, so i can't compalain. I'm interested in Alex story. I want him to be happy so bad :heart:

did anyone watch the new episode? so disappointed, it was BEYOND dull. think not having christina is going to have a big impact! :(

I liked the last episode :D However I can't stand Bailey, she's so annoying..

I've watched since day 1 and I have to say I don't miss Christina, though I thought I would. I love Bailey and Alex. Grey is extra bitchy this season.

I think the writing is just as sharp and witty and funny. I like the new black girl (Grey's alleged sister) forgot her name. Interesting story line.

Overall I'm surprised and proud it lasted this long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->