Handbags : Yay or Nay?

Yeah, I decided against the marc jacobs tote....you guys are def. right about that one, thanks for the feedback. And m.j. - spot on about the chain! I am just desperate for a simple, medium-size bag for everyday use (i.e. coming and going to work) that can fit all my junk. I'm now leaning more towards a satchel now and came across the Cambridge Satchel Co. one on asos (they come in loads of colors). Thoughts? Also, any recommendations for a more fashion forward satchel?

(cambridgesatchel.co.uk)

don't quote images******

(asos.com)

WOW, that is one gorgeous bag!! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
fluorescent-satchels-21-c%255Bekm%255D177x133%255Bekm%255D.jpg

cambridgesatchel.co.uk

Tiny picture but its all I could find - Cambridge Satchel is doing the traditional satchel in fluorescent colors for the spring and summer. Not on sale as of yet. Just ordered a brown 13" one - happy with my choice but may go for another color as well. Thoughts on the flourescent ones?

cambridgesatchel.co.uk

Tiny picture but its all I could find - Cambridge Satchel is doing the traditional satchel in fluorescent colors for the spring and summer. Not on sale as of yet. Just ordered a brown 13" one - happy with my choice but may go for another color as well. Thoughts on the flourescent ones?

v. summerish, but i have no idea how small they are, im european i don't do inches :D
go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brky1907
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->