Handbags : Yay or Nay?

Thanks. I am a bit bothered by the idea of the handles staying popped up on the Bayswater when wearing it on the shoulder. I heard that they did this, so not ultimately sure what to do.

What do you think about these bags? I'm not sure if I like them but someone wants to buy me one of those soooooo :D

Bag number 1

f0323ac1.jpg

Bag number 2

f0340ac1.jpg

Bag number 3

f0350ac1.jpg

etorebka.pl

What do you think about these bags? I'm not sure if I like them but someone wants to buy me one of those soooooo :D

Number 3 is my favourite, followed by number 2. I think 3 would go with the most stuff because of its more neutral colours.

Bag number 1

edit : please do not quote image
Bag 1 I like that colour best

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the Bayswater. Don't let the
handles bother you. It's a timelss
bag.

I need help deciding on the color of the gorgeous PS11 from Proenza Schouler, SO which one and most importantly WHY?

Black or Saddle:
98187_in_dl-1.jpg
98186_in_dl.jpg

netaporter.com

brown, because black is boring. those bags need to attract attention. you dont want people to overlook and miss to see it, right?

I think they both are versatile. The question is, what you already have in your wardrobe?

I've just came across this pic - look how great saddle looks in action, Caroule :wink::flower:

(c) vogue.fr

Thanks girls! I never made it to read your choices but I actually ended up with saddle today. :D And I love it!

Thank you very much, I'll post it here tomorrow! Or in the shopaholics thread that is. :D

Saddle is a great choice! - I love the richness of the brown leather. It's amazing when they get the brown just right :smile:

Plus, from what I've seen of your posts I think it will suit your wardrobe better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->