YSL Muse #2

lola rose

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
The old thread can be found here

mariadubrovnik.hr

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you lmelanie&beauxgoris :flower:
It arrived 5 minutes ago and it's just wonderful, the colour is TDF and it's absolutely stunning :heart:

Does anyone know: is the classic muse still in production, or has this design been discontinued?

I love this bag! I have a large Navy Blue Muse of my own. The only problem that I have is that it can be a bit heavy and some of the threads are prone to fraying.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I caught it from a recent Desperate Housewives episode:

marcia-cross-and-desperate-housewives-gallery.jpg

from Coolspotters: Marcia Cross in a scene from Desperate Housewives, episode #6.05 "Everybody Ought to Have a Maid".

P1010099.jpg

Purchased this YSL Muse in metallic grey/silver in July 2009 at a markdown when I was in NYC...:D

^Yes, I would consider it to be. Over time and with use, the leather softens a bit, but the bag is still structured.

I think they cost around US $1600...i have only used my bag maybe 5 times and Im thinking about selling it...but i dunno is it a classic that I should never get rid of?

The Oversized starts at $1,650, the Large starts at $1,550 and the Medium starts at $1,450.

is it time for it to go? maybe I should sell it? I'd rather put the money toward a PS11..it seem that it bags 5 years ago were way bigger and cheaper..now they are at least 2K and way smaller...

^You are right, bags back then like the Fendi 'Spy', The Chloé 'Paddington', The Dior 'Gaucho' and the Louis Vuitton 'Speedy' in Monogram Multicolor/Murikami Print... alot of them were also lacking shape and structure, but if I were you I would carefully think about it before jumping into selling it, but the PS11 is absolutely stunning though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->