Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

Marc Jacobs Stam - Fall 2008 Purple

I'm loving my purple stam from F08. I'd been putting off getting one until now. It's pre-owned but in great shape. Here's a shot of it outdoors - I'd just gotten it out of the box and hung it over the dustcover to take this shot.

Attachments

• stamF08-c.jpg
    stamF08-c.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 6
^Thank you Boots & Perfume. This is my first Stam. I usually favor black bags but this time I was keen on giving my bag wardrobe a shot of color. I'd tried colored bags in the past but they were a little too bright for me so I'm pleased this is not too bright.

p.s. I see I have a lot of catching up to do, about 5 years worth! on the previous Stam thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! That color is perfect! Enjoy wearing it.

i've seen the patent stam at alot of stores...saks, neiman's, etc.

the grey stam isn't out yet...it's new for fall...

are you looking for international shippers for the patent stam, or is it sold out on saks.com?
i've also seen it at neiman's and matchesfashion.com

the grey stam is new for fall, and not available in stores yet...i would check in late july/august...

^ Ooh I hadn't actually see style before - thanks for sharing. Is it a new version of the baby Stam? I'll keep my eyes out for it over here for you!

oh... i didnt realise the new version is grey, thought it was blue, i must be colour blind or something. should i get the patent or the grey???

^ Do not get the patent!! It'll be serious maintainance and it'll be out of fashion before you can say it's over! Instead, get the "grey" little stam!! Believe me, I know from experience~

^I love the little grey version too - would be so versatile and trans-seasonal. Ooh now I'm temped myself (but really don't need 4 Stam bags!!)

I love the Stam bag :smile: I have it in Topaz from Resort 06, and Grey from Fall 08 :smile: Oh, and a icy baby Stam from 05 <3

Ooh Whatever, the grey is one of my favourites. Would love to see pictures of your collection!

^Thank you! I need to take a new MJ family picture with my new camera anyways :smile: I'll post it when I get back from Copenhagen!

whatever, that sounds like a gorgeous collection!
i am dying for an icey baby stam...it seems like the perfect going out bag...

^My Icy baby Stam is broken :( I love it sooo much, but the lock snapped! I don't know where to get it fixed ...

Oh no, how unfortunate. Do you live anywhere near a department store that carries MJ bags or a MJ boutique? Sometimes they can send it in for repair for you.

^Thank you! I need to take a new MJ family picture with my new camera anyways :smile: I'll post it when I get back from Copenhagen!

Yes, please do! Maybe I should of mine also. And enjoy Copenhagen - i really want to go there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->