Handbags : Yay or Nay?

^ if you are that afraid then I would say to wait. Save your money and when the right bag comes along you will know because you will have to have it, no doubts! :flower:

Don't settle for a MBMJ bag though (well some people like them but I had one and the quality was not good and I don't find them very special), I would always suggest putting money towards something you'll love for a long time and it will make you happy when you look at it, not make you think about how much it cost.

of the choices you put up I'd say the Mulberry but like hautechild said wait till you find something your heart really gets excited for

Does anyone have the MBMJ katie bracelet medium day box bag..? Yay or Nay? x

productImages.do

Image: piper lime.gap.com

Sorry I don't think that last link worked.. Hope the one below is ok.

product.do

Image:Piperlime.gap.com

^^neither image worked... are you hotlinking? if so, try uploading the image to an image host or upload through tfs's attachment feature...

Thanks ChrissyM,

Everyone let me know what you think! It also comes in an ivory and black I think.

I think it is a way cheaper alternative to the ps11... and could you use for a while with the classic tan?

10260232_1354605_70.jpg

10260232_1354611_70.jpg

What are your thoughts on the Mulberry Del Rey bag? I really love it right now but obviously it's expensive and I don't want to spend all my money on something that will quickly look dated/something I will fall out of love with. Do you think it will stand the test of time or am I better off getting something else?

Which colour do you think is best?

Image source: underaglasssky.com

Attachments

• Mulberry+Del+Rey.jpg
    Mulberry+Del+Rey.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 11
i like the ostrich version of the del ray bag. however i think thats a lot more expensive than the plain leather versions.

i think if you want to go "classic" you should look for a bag with a strap. :flower:

i like the ostrich version of the del ray bag. however i think thats a lot more expensive than the plain leather versions.

i think if you want to go "classic" you should look for a bag with a strap. :flower:

Thank you for your input. :smile: Yes, it is lovely! And expensive!

Any more thoughts anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think they stuc to a classic shape with the del Rey, so I don't think it would date particularly poorly (although the fact that it's a "Del Rey" might). As for the color it depends on your wardrobe but if you want a lot of wear then obviously go for black or tan. But if you think that you'll fall out of love with it then don't get it

Neeky, from what I can see that bag looks nice, so I'll say yay... :smile:

blackkohl i think mulberry tends to make bags with classic shapes, and i don't see the del rey going out of style or looking dated, so even though it's expensive, if you love the bag then it could be a nice investment piece for you that you'll keep coming back to.

Hey all, notice this thread hasn't been active in a bit, but would love some opinions here! ^_^
I'm quite fond of the Rachel Zoe Morrison Tote (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Rache...ack/prod152870054/?eVar4=You May Also Like RR)
Has anyone ever bought anything from Rachel Zoe? Wondering how good of quality it is? I read one review about the hardware falling off after a couple weeks!
Also, which do you like better, the black (link above), or the off white colour (although I'm afraid I'd get it so dirty - but its gorgeous!)? (beige: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Rache...ige/prod152870056/?eVar4=You May Also Like RR)
I'd appreciate any feedback! Thanks!:flower:

Go with the black! I haven't bought anything by Rachel Zoe though, so I can't attest to the quality.

i think i actually prefer the look of the rachel zoe bag as well...
something about all the hardware on the cupid doesn't appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->