Handbags : Yay or Nay?

This bag is gorgeous, however be careful because light leather requires a lot of maintenance depending on how much its worn.

Any Suggestions?

I have this white Valentino handbag, does any one have any tips on keeping it clean and maintaining its crisp white color?

Attachments

• Valentino Handbag.png
    Valentino Handbag.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 1
In general, when it comes to handbags, I say YAY. I'm wearing a men's handbag. What I don't like is when handbags are worn on the elbow zone.

Phyton Celine

Hi Guys,its been a very long time:blush:

Im having buyers remorse, i first thought the phyton C:blink:eline mini luggage was fab,but now i think it looks like a copycat phyton bag,because it doesnt have a "CELINE" stamp in between the 2 handles , as the regular leather ones

Yay or Nay???:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 4

Im having buyers remorse, i first thought the phyton C:blink:eline mini luggage was fab,but now i think it looks like a copycat phyton bag,because it doesnt have a "CELINE" stamp in between the 2 handles , as the regular leather ones

I would say nay. I agree that it looks too similar to other cheaply made bags and not crazy about the python to begin with. You should take it back and invest that money in something truly fabulous that you will adore. ^_^

pauls-boutique-patent-maisy-bag-5.png

www.kaboodle.com

Patent Maisy Bag by Paul's Boutique - Want a bright bag for spring and this one is reasonably priced. Don't know about all the accents on the zipper though + wonder if they can come off.

Last edited by a moderator:

To be honest, absolute nay :unsure::(

themightsloane, i think you should go with the michael by michael kors bag or the bag snob for dkny.

i dont like the Patent Maisy Bag by Paul's Boutique. the asos pink one is OK, but could show scratches soon.

H&KM has knocked off the cambridge satchel company bags, fyi. in fact their version is on the cover for the new H&M magazine.

dkny is the best one.

Thanks all! I'm definitely considering getting the DKNY one now, think its absolutely lovely.

i'd say the 2nd one is marginally better.

are you sure you have clothes to match the brown bag however?

i cant use brown bags because most of my outerwear is black.

Hi guys, I want to get a nice graduation gift for myself and decided to get a designer bag. I never buy designer bags, so if I do, I want it to be quite classic and last me a while. I'm between Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Ebene and Mulberry Bayswater. I actually like the Speedy bit better, but part of me is hesitant as there are so many fakes out there and too many WAGs, trashy celebs, etc wear them as well. My own style is very simple & "Scandinavian" and would not style it the way they do, but still... I like Bayswater as well, but not as much as I like the Speedy. Also, it is more expensive and I know if I got an everyday bag, it would not last as long. At the same time, I can't fit my laptop to the Speedy, while Bayswater is an ideal day-to-day bag.

On another hand, maybe I shouldn't waste so much money on these bags and, instead, get something like a Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier, however, it is not as classic and probably not as good quality...

Sorry for rambling, but I thought I should ask advice! Which one do you recommend, why? Or some other bag?

I would always nay the speedy because it is far too common looking, and I just do not like the "classic" LV colour schemes in any case. The Bayswater is a much nicer looking bag imo and you can get it in different colours, finishes and leathers.

That said... You should go with whatever bag you prefer and you do say you like the Speedy better. If you are spending a lot of money you want to be 100% sure and it's nice to treat yourself :wink:

Hmm Bayswater IS nice, but it costs almost 300 euros more than speedy (and only the most common colours/leather, others are way more). What about Neverfull MM? I'm so torn... afraid to spend so much money... :(

Based on your thoughts and my taste I would definitely get the Bayswater. I hate the LV Speedy though, because of everything you mentioned.
I have a Mulberry (Alexa) bag for two years now, wearing it (almost) every day and it's basically like new, in case you are questioning it's quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->