If you had to save your shoes or your bags ...

i ll do my best trying to grab both and if i really can t then i ll go with the bags, my collection means everything to me :heart: :heart: :heart: sad but true

shoes. no doubt. I just love them more that I care for bags. I don't want the things in my bags to burn of course, but I love shoes! Especially if I had my "dream shoes"`

Shoes. I love, love, love my bags, but my feet are utterly impossible to fit. Hence the bags would be easier to replace.

Bags are easier to carry. Shoes would fall outta your hands. :wink:

^ :lol:

well, i guess i'd be choosing between shoes and backpack with all my school stuff. so i'd choose shoes.

i guess it would make more sense to get shoes sense theyre kind of a necessity, but i would grab my bag most definetely!

i don't even have to think about it: def my shoes.

I dont have any expensive or loved bags... It's def shoes!

of cours shoes. how could i walk around without shoes, there are some that are from the 90s i couldn´t get any of those again.

My shoes - especially my Manolo cabbage shoes. I couldn't live without them!

Can I say neither? :lol: I'd save my clothes..
But if I must choose, I pick my bags because they are worth more.

^ :lol: I would save my clothes too.

However, if it were between my bags or shoes, I would probably choose the latter. Most of my bags are classics and could be replaced.

I could never leave my shoes behind me, so I'd choose them. Also, my handbags aren't that expensive so they can be easily replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->