Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 Paris

Do not like the pants, do not like the hats, do not like the shoes... BIG NO!

I love the dresses and coats though!!

This season is much better than last one, the bags are amazing again!

Bag in post #216 is beautiful :heart::blush:. But I wish they'd get rid of the LV logo all over the bag thing already.

These shoes look a bit scary to walk in them, still they're so cool!

I wasn't expecting this from Marc Jacobs. It's really an interesting collection and I dare to say, one of my favorites of the season. Last season was too... cheap or just-to-deliver-collection, IMO.

I love how the balloon-shaped pants are cut with those massive shoes, and the color palette: mint, light blue, black, etc. The volumes, some hats (because I didn't like some of them) even the soundtrack is amazing!

Anyway, this is just one boy's opinion.

Yeppers! I've been wondering when these would come back! I used to wear this style back in the early eightys, rolled up showing textured tights that was in same color family as high-heeled lace-up ankle boots (victorian). I would never wear them with no heels since I am not tall enough nor long enough to wear a cropped baggy leg. I also would wear the ensemble with a basic v=neck tee, suspenders (sometimes) and a tweed newsboy hat....HA!

pretty late and random question but does anyone own the insane wedge boots from the collection? Would really love to hear how its like to walk in those shoes!

pretty late and random question but does anyone own the insane wedge boots from the collection? Would really love to hear how its like to walk in those shoes!

WORD! LOL. I would LOVE to see a woman strut her stuff in those wedge boots.

I spied a lady wearing them boots on jakandjil but thats it! seeing them in store today re-ignitied my interest! weewitt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->