MARC by Marc Jacobs bags (November 2005 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really want to get a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag but....... i heard from a friend that her friend bought a bag from the DFS store here in Singapore and the colour started running. & I mean, the LEATHER bag's colour started running. She went back to ask what she can do, and the salesperson replied, "Oh, the colours run on all our bags!".

TRU?

^I haven't had that happened to a MbMJ Dr Q Grovee that I got for my sis, but that was from the first original season.
The leather on the MbMJ bags this season has been a little disappointing.

But, even if the colours run on all their leather bags, surely the store could have done something to compensate your friend? If they can't take a refund, perhaps they should offer her a store credit/do something to repair the bag?
I suspect the sales associate she spoke to might just have chosen to take the easy way out... :rolleyes:

that's actually the first i've heard of the color running on their leather bags...

my sister and cousin both have mbmj bags and have been very happy with them...

^the hillier has been re-released for the fall. I have seen it in the larger size in both black and saddle, but w/ silver hardware.

just got this one:

(source thebagforum - came up in google images search)

i wasnt really sure about it, but it's pretty big and i needed a bag in a neutral color (all of my bags are black)

ill post pics of mine tomorrow/as i find the time

gung, i prefer the midnight color. it's gorgeous.

the vest thing-ey is on sale at shopbop last time i checked. if anyone's in the market. :P

img4499vr3.jpg

img4500ux3.jpg

Just picked this up today at Barneys co-op and it is the perfect size <3

Can anyone tell me the size difference in inches between the small and the larger Hillier Hobo? For some reason I'm having trouble finding some consistent measurements for the small size. Thanks

I really like the Strippy Zippy Groovee Satchel $498
neimanmarcus.com

Attachments

• zippysatchelmbmj.png
    zippysatchelmbmj.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 6
  • zippysatchelmbmjblack.png
    zippysatchelmbmjblack.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 4
I am contemplating buying the Quinn in Elderberry - however, I am confused, is the Elderberry color purple or brown (pictures are misleading)?

I would like it to be purple... because I already have a brown bag.

i've had a mbmj quinn in mouse grey since the beginning of the year and its still looking as good as new, i adore it. its a good size and the leather is lovely and soft... i'm such a bag wh*re :lol:

i am always so late on these things..but i really want a staples and studs bag in either the bucket or the satchel...does anyone here have it or can post photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->