Marc Jacobs S/S 2012 : Xiao Wen Ju & Bobby Gillespie by Juergen Teller

tarsha

Reaction score
I guess it's the new ad campaign of Marc Jacobs, if I'm not mistaken it's printed in W January 2012 issue.

BS0Zj.jpg

juleskills.tumblr

The guy looks like Jason Shwartzman.I like this shot, makes me want to see more.

That definitely looks like Jason Schwartzman from that angle! Interesting.

I quite like it, from what I've seen so far. And yeah, I'm 90% sure that's Jason. Considering how close he is with Sofia Coppola, Jason's involvement isn't surprising at all.

^ Close? They're cousins! :lol:

I love this shot. It's a bit different from the usual MJ + Teller shots.

Effortless bad

Looks like an instagram photo that hipsters would take which happens to be a style which I hate with a passion.

Ugh, I was hoping for womenswear already somehow. Anyway waiting for the next one.

it looks like an instagram photo, but somehow I like it

Meh. There's no point of even discussing Teller and MJ's campaign. It just seems to get worse season after season even when you don't think it can get any worse. Teller was once a brilliant photographer but now he is nothing more than a one trick pony with photography that is one note and repetitive.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Not feeling this at all! ^And I agree as well, he's just creepy.

It's too outdated imo and the ad doesn't do any justice to the garment. Looks more of an ed than an ad campaign.

Meh. There's no point of even discussing Teller and MJ's campaign. It just seems to get worse season after season even when you don't think it can get any worse. Teller was once a brilliant photographer but now he is nothing more than a one trick pony with photography that is one note and repetitive.
Posted via Mobile Device

Word! At this point I'd rather see Terry (sirgropesalot) Richardson shoot the ads.

^ Close? They're cousins! :lol:

Lol... I meant considering how close Coppola and Jacobs are, it's unsurprising that he would know Jason, Coppola's cousin, and use him for a campaign. They all move in the same circles. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->