Model Casting S/S 14

Manuela Frey at Calvin Klein tonight so Dior may be Maggie.

Yeah there are not photos indicating she's attending castings at all and she's in New York at the moment, so my money's on Maggie (so exciting!)

Seeing smaller shows castings with cards for girls like Grace, Maria and Kayley kind of worries me, I hope their agencies dont let the girls with those show résumés actually walk a show of that caliber.

I totally agree! If Grace's and Maria's agencies actually let them walk that low of a show, I don't know what I'd do:shock:

Kia Low at Next is on option for an exclusive

Low is currently on option for a New York Fashion Week exclusive. It will be very interesting to see what happens.
frockwriter

yGK076p.jpg

andreajankovic.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane G. From Ford showed herself and Manuela Frey last night in white robes and tshirt "having fun at dinner time" and the hashtag #calvinklein on her public instagram.
Manuela of course opened CK last season and hasn't been spotted at castings.

Jane G. From Ford showed herself and Manuela Frey last night in white robes and tshirt "having fun at dinner time" and the hashtag #calvinklein on her public instagram.
Manuela of course opened CK last season and hasn't been spotted at castings.

They must be exclusives then, it would make a lot of sense. Good for them!

Theyskens Theory:
@yumilambert: We all love waiting during casting in NY when there is 100 girls before us <3 @marinevanoutryve

Screen_Shot_2013_09_03_at_21_46_49.png

instagram/yumilambert

For Your Eyes Only

Behind the scenes of the the ACW SS14 Casting at the Mondrian Soho

Every season the most beautiful models in the world descend onto the Mondrian Soho for Andrew Weir (ACW Worldwide)’s annual casting extravaganza. With a slew of the city’s young hopefuls stepping in to strut their stuff in preparation for fashion month, the atmosphere is always one of excitement and anticipation; consider this the calm before the NYFW storm. This season the entire experience has been captured in a film filled directed by Weir and Sam Roden. The atmospheric clip is the perfect way to whet your appetite for the upcoming show season and all its beautiful faces.

models

^ Veridiana Ferreira or Cora Emmanuel in the bottom left corner cover by the mirror there?

Kind of a dumb question considering it's alphabetical order...thank you!

Creatures of the Wind
Noah Shelley / AM Casting

7AE5ICT.jpg

twitter/ap_fashion

ETA: What Kevin said below

Last edited by a moderator:
^ actually it's Anita Bitton for The Establishment this season :wink:

I feel like BCBG was even more newbie heavy than usual, no? I only recognized like three girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->