Models who sing

BaroqueRockstar

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find a thread on this
There are a few models out there who are musicians (or want to be) so i thought it'd be fun to discuss/share songs and stuff

kate moss supposedly wants to transition into being a singer, she's recorded a few things i've heard including la belle et la beast with the babyshambles

i found this one sing called "devil's plaything" and i think karen elson sings it (with her sister i think)

irina l is in the process of recording a cd, or she might be done b/c that was awhile ago. she's also recorded some things with sean lennon...

Karen Elson [w/ cat power] made a terrible cover of Je t'aime moi non plus. -_-

Naomi campbell
and heidi klum recorded a chrismas song recently.

I liked Carla Bruni's album Quelqu'un m'a dit.

As for Moss, she made a good cover in Some Velvet Morning. The Babyshambles song is not very good but she is not bad in it. However, her career as a singer would be joke, as she seems to have the most fragile voice.

Haven't many of the supermodels had short careers in music? Naomi Campbell released an album called Baby Woman I think. I am glad I haven't heard it though.

MulletProof said:
Karen Elson [w/ cat power] made a terrible cover of Je t'aime moi non plus. -_-

i can imagine... her music sense isn't exactly my cup of tea and i listen to LOADS of indie music too.
i'll try to post a link to devil's plaything once i get on my other computer

Platinum Blonde, Paradis is not a professional model, and has done only five campaigns. She started modelling after already singing.

I was thinking of Jones too, but didn't she become very popular in modelling at the same time as she succeeded in singing?

Last edited by a moderator:
ana_cita said:
Naomi campbell
and heidi klum recorded a chrismas song recently.

Oh yeah, Heidi's album is really something to look forward to:doh:

Is this how you do it? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Omahyra Mota:

She had also formed a punk band called O.M.I. along with fellow models Mayana Moura and Isabel Ibsen which was subsequently broken up when Mayana went to Brazil to study.
(wikipedia.org)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->